Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  3
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Prayers for grandsons

Hi everyone I haven't been on here much but I know when there is something really important where I need to go for help bc you all are awesome friends. My daughter and I have thought for years when her husbands father got visiting rights with her boys after their dad passed away, at 35 , from massive heart attack, that the grandfather, who is an alcoholic abuser, had sexually abused the boys. The other day the youngest told his friend that his grandfather molested him, he was only 4 at the time, this was the first time he admitted it so we went to the police today and an officer is going to talk to the boys in the morning. Please pray they will be open and honest with the officer, they are still afraid of the grandfather. The oldest won't admit that anything happened but it is so obvious bc of the changes we have seen in them both. They need to see that they deserve justice too and they need to get through this before they start having other problems bc of trying to hide this terrible secret. I am glad the youngest boy is talking finally, he told his therapist this week also, this has been a dark cloud hanging over us all for years but no one would listen to my daughter. I know God has a reason for using this time to get to the bottom of this I have to believe and hold on to this and know He will take care of my daughter and grandsons. Thank you to all of you I know you will pray for all of us. Love you all Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll take this before the Lord Winnie, for Him to use this time to get the boys to talk about it, get them away from that man forever, and have him put in prison for rape and child abuse/molestation. God bless those boys and all children who have to experience such horrors by monsters, demonic sick evil people who hurt children. God said ' better that have a stone of concrete around their neck in deep water with their hands tied than to hurt a hair on one of his little children's heads". I don't have the exact verse handy but I do use King James Bible Search software that can help you find anything quickly from the KJV! I'll pray for your grandsons and daughter, and you, starting. God is true to His Word.

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie I will pray. You dear sweet woman--Dear Lord please enfold this family in your arms. Thank you for the boy who came forward. Please help this to turn into something good and build strong family bonds. Through what they are learning in counseling that they can help others when they are healed. Help them to feel in their heart how much you love them and and that you --oh God prize them as precious children. Jesus I left up Winnie and her daughter to you give them strength and wisdom. Hugs to you. My heart goes out to you dear friend

4. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Susie Ann I know it's hard to respond to something like this bc ppl just don't know what to say I appreciate your response and your prayers. The youngest did tell the officer about this this morning but the older one didn't he just says he can't remember!!! Thank you, love you Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Susan I appreciate your prayers and your response. Love Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    How sorry I am that your family is going through this terrible trial! Yes prayers are on the way and I know that the Lord is aware of what you are going through. This grandfather will pay dearly for his actions and it won't just be in this life but the next he will stand before God and it won't be pretty!

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm praying for you, the kids & your daughter to have much needed strength in this!! God loves you all!! He will right this wrong!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Winnie...It goes without saying that this is a terrible ordeal but know that he has the power to heal every broken heart and restore goodness and mercy. You have experienced his power as he has brought you through some tough times this year. He will bring your family through this ordeal as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Praying. Number 6:24-- May the good Lord bless you and keep you. God never sleeps or slumbers.
    ---HarriEtta

11. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Prayer for grandsons

Quote Originally Posted by crochetdiva View Post
    Praying. Number 6:24-- May the good Lord bless you and keep you. God never sleeps or slumbers.
    The youngest talked to the officer and told him what had happened so there will probably be an arrest tomorrow I sure hope so bc they are still afraid of the grandfather. We are going to Florida next week for vac my daughter wants me to go with them so I am. Praying it will be a chance to talk with them in a relaxing environment they are such good boys if I posted a picture of them at the time they had to go to this mans house you would probably cry. He lied in court and said he had a relationship with them they had only seen the man twice before their daddy died bc he wouldn't wven take them to see his father knowing what an abuser he was. Thank you all for your prayers I have been pretty calm today which itself is a blessing. Love to all of you Winnie

13. Likes Susan2014 liked this post