Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: computer

Post Thanks / Like

computer

I used to click on crochet talk replies I get in my inbox on my email. I can still click on it and I can see who it's from but then I would have to click on the website to see the reply. My husband says it would be safer, so the computer doesn't crash that I can still look at crochet talk. So I find a reply in my inbox and go to the 'new posts'. Anotherwords, if I have a reply from a post in my inbox(email) I don't open it. Instead, I go to the 'new posts' or 'general chit chat' or maybe on the newsletter and find it there and open it and read it. Then I go back to my email and find it and delete it.

My husband says that it's better if a website has hhtps not just hhtp. He said the s stands for security.

Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Great tip for us. The admin has really tightened the security on this site to the thousandth degree. He is very highly knowledgeable in the IT and security department. Just to let everyone know.

3. Thanks dancingbaehr thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    My mistake. The s in https is not security, it's secure.

5. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    yes I knew this as a Nurse who came to our House saw me on my computer & she helped me understand a few things. Ty for sharing.

Susan2014