Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: surgery date

Post Thanks / Like

surgery date

UPDATE: They called today to inform me that my new surgery arrival time is 10:30 a.m., so at least I won't be all day without eating anything, or having my coffee! I'll do all of that when I get back to home sweet home! Thx again for prayers!

Hi everyone, It's not a big deal but I think I said my surgery is next Friday, a few of you had asked me when it is was and I think I said Fri July 21st, but I could be wrong there too! I realized yesterday at pre-assessment that it's Tuesday, which is the 21st but it seems I was thinking the 21st was more towards the end of the week. No procedures have gone well for me since I got so much worse over time. I heal ,and stop healing sometimes after a couple of weeks of apparent good healing. The pain is more intense due to the Fibro and OsteoA.

And believe me, I know how strange this sounds, but having Fibro, and I know others like this who have Fibro, but based on personal experience, my body somehow 'remembers' things and feels the pain forever afterwards, and it just adds to the other chronic pain I already have. So I'll stay positive and pray, that's all I can do, and I'll be online when I can and report a successful surgery day! I hope crochet will help me get thru my recovery time!

I finally got my Red Heart giveaway winner pkg today, 2 different skeins of beautiful yarn, a strong and really good sized tote bag with pockets all around it, and the stitch/row counter. It's nice to get a free gift like that, can't wait to use it! one yarn is a 5 ply and one is 6, so both chunky but the 5 ply doesn't look it very much, looks more like 4 ply, but they're both super soft!
    Last edited by SusansSoulShines; 07-20-2015 at 10:23 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Susan,
    It sounds like you got some good yarn and a nice tote bag.
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    Hi Susan,
    It sounds like you got some good yarn and a nice tote bag.
    Jean Marie
    I sure did, both yarns are beautiful!
    Last edited by SusansSoulShines; 07-19-2015 at 07:52 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Best wishes, Susan. Before you know it you'll be out hiking!

I'm glad you got your giveaway gifts.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Poinciana View Post
    Best wishes, Susan. Before you know it you'll be out hiking!

I'm glad you got your giveaway gifts.
    Wow, they never told me I could hike, lol, I've barely been able to walk for years - I wonder if I'll be able to play the piano too?! An old joke, I know, but I felt it was appropriate here! I know you mean well, thank you VERY much for being so sweet, I really appreciate it! I've almost backed out a few times, seriously, but I have to be able to get some relief in the knee and walk without a walker.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Susan I will be praying for you on Tues and your dr and surgey team let us know when you know the time ok? That way I can pray for you during the surgery. Everyone that I know who has had this surgery says they wish they had done it much earlier. I just pray your outcome will be great and really help with your pain. God bless you love Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie2013 View Post
    Hi Susan I will be praying for you on Tues and your dr and surgey team let us know when you know the time ok? That way I can pray for you during the surgery. Everyone that I know who has had this surgery says they wish they had done it much earlier. I just pray your outcome will be great and really help with your pain. God bless you love Winnie
    Hi Winnie, it's so nice to hear from you! I'm having a torn cartilage repaired that happened last year but they wouldn't do an MRI until this year, still makes me so mad at them for not doing it when I told them to.

I'll arrive there at 1:30 ***changed to 10:30**** , they said about a two hour prep time, which seems like an awfully long time for that, then about 30 min surgery time and approx 1 hour recovery.

Thank you so much for offering to do that, it will definitely make me feel better for prayers to be said for me during the surgery itself, thank you so much! love susan
    Last edited by SusansSoulShines; 07-20-2015 at 10:37 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be thinking of you Susan at 10:30 tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like
    Susan N I did just now know of your surgery. May God take your hand as well as Doctor & nursesand guide you thru a safe and Helpful surgery. I will be here Rosary & Prayers said. Love you my Friend.

Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan2014 View Post
    Susan N I did just now know of your surgery. May God take your hand as well as Doctor & nursesand guide you thru a safe and Helpful surgery. I will be here Rosary & Prayers said. Love you my Friend.

Susan2014
    Thank you, I'm leaving in about 15 mins. You know I had to get online before I go!