Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  3
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Got a good report from the doctor

Hi everyone, I went to the doctor yesterday and got a good report on my lungs after the spell of coughing I had for about 2 or 3 weeks after the acid-reflux attack. My lungs are clear and no problem and he didn't see any need for any tests so he is just having me back in a year. If anything gets bad or worse I am to call him and he will work me in as soon as possible if I need attention. That is that report!

I went to the cancer doctor today for a check up on the mammogram and the lump I could feel is just scar tissue and it looks like it should look..OK! He wanted to see if it was any bigger since I was in there the last time. It Is not growing so I am not going to worry. He said I am OK! Just like I said...I don't have cancer...."It left with the lump!"

I don't have another appointment until the middle of August...HOORAYYYY! God is good!!! Thank you Jesus!

2. Thanks dancingbaehr thanked for this post
    Likes karenlatlas, MaryK, Nova55 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty,
    I didn't know you went to the doctor but I'm glad you got a good report. It's nice you don't have to go back to the doctor for a while.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    Hi Patty,
    I didn't know you went to the doctor but I'm glad you got a good report. It's nice you don't have to go back to the doctor for a while.
    Hi Jean Marie, I have been going to doctors sometimes 2 or three or as many as 4 times a month lately. I am so sick of going to the doctor! I feel like I just need to pack a bag and move into the UAP clinic or hospital. But I just recently got a medicaid card and haven't had to pay out a co-pay since about the middle of June. That is a real blessing for me. I applied for a food card and didn't get it. That would have really been a blessing but I was just over the line with my money after they deducted everything that was legal to take off the total for the month. My insurance people have been keeping in touch with me with home care and asked me if I needed any help with anything and things are better now. They have reduced the amount I have to pay for prescriptions and that has helped.
    I never wanted to ever ask for help but I guess we have to humble ourselves sometimes and accept what is offered. I think God has had a hand in it too. I will get thru with His help.

Are you doing OK? I haven't been on here much any more and my computer isn't working very good either but I can' afford a new one. Keep posting because I get on here sometimes and try to catch up with everyone. Do you like kittens? I am so glad that 7 of 8 little ones have survived so far. I think the 2 smallest ones will have their eyes opened by the time I get back down there to see them. We had 2 mommas with a litter of 5 and a litter of 3 (one of these died) and now we only have one momma feeding both litters. One momma evidently has been killed or something...she's been gone for about a week now. I fed them while my son an his family went on a week's vacation last week. They got home Sunday. XOXOXOXO. still your friend, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by redhead View Post
    Hi Jean Marie, I have been going to doctors sometimes 2 or three or as many as 4 times a month lately. I am so sick of going to the doctor! I feel like I just need to pack a bag and move into the UAP clinic or hospital. But I just recently got a medicaid card and haven't had to pay out a co-pay since about the middle of June. That is a real blessing for me. I applied for a food card and didn't get it. That would have really been a blessing but I was just over the line with my money after they deducted everything that was legal to take off the total for the month. My insurance people have been keeping in touch with me with home care and asked me if I needed any help with anything and things are better now. They have reduced the amount I have to pay for prescriptions and that has helped.
    I never wanted to ever ask for help but I guess we have to humble ourselves sometimes and accept what is offered. I think God has had a hand in it too. I will get thru with His help.

Are you doing OK? I haven't been on here much any more and my computer isn't working very good either but I can' afford a new one. Keep posting because I get on here sometimes and try to catch up with everyone. Do you like kittens? I am so glad that 7 of 8 little ones have survived so far. I think the 2 smallest ones will have their eyes opened by the time I get back down there to see them. We had 2 mommas with a litter of 5 and a litter of 3 (one of these died) and now we only have one momma feeding both litters. One momma evidently has been killed or something...she's been gone for about a week now. I fed them while my son an his family went on a week's vacation last week. They got home Sunday. XOXOXOXO. still your friend, Patty
    Yes, I'm doing o.k. I don't have much time on the computer now. I have to get to work soon. Yes, I like kittens.

Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you got a good report from the Doctor.

Post Thanks / Like
    So glad to hear all is good!

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty,
    I am so glad to hear you had a good Dr. report!!! Yes, God is good!! It will be nice for you to not have to go back until August. Stay healthy!!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi MeerKat,
    I see you have your picture on here.
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,Redhead, We also inquired about the food stamps and we make about $134 Dollars too much to Qualify. But we have a nurse coming in and she got us talking to the meals On Wheels people. They bring in warm meals in the morning and we usually eat them for supper. These are put together at the Senior Center. George doesn"t like all the veggies but I doctor them with salted butter and some kind of spice. This has really helped. We get them Monday thru Friday. So we usually get a pizza or a hamburger on Sat. or Sun and snack Why don't you ask around about them? I'm sure they are funded from a government senior Group. Margaret

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Margaret, some of my church people suggested that too. I am going to check into it. Patty