Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: moving

Post Thanks / Like

moving

I am sorry I don't write more lately, we are moving to a new home in a few days, and I am doing the packing on my own. my husband feeling better and from wheel chair, now he is able to walk with a cane, but not very far. we don't know anyone here in florida. and I can only do the besr I can. hope to get more time soon .

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck in your new home. I'm glad to read that your husband is doing better. It probably won't be long until you get to meet new friends!

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you. be back here soon

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by claire st james View Post
    I am sorry I don't write more lately, we are moving to a new home in a few days, and I am doing the packing on my own. my husband feeling better and from wheel chair, now he is able to walk with a cane, but not very far. we don't know anyone here in florida. and I can only do the besr I can. hope to get more time soon .
    Claire, that is so wonderful for your husband, I'm glad to hear of improvement, but the packing for you must be awful. Moving is something I've had to do more of than I ever wanted to and I truly despise it with a passion. With no one around that you know, it must also be lonely, wishing you the best and know that you are cared about here! love susan

Post Thanks / Like
    not a funny subject, this will be my 35 move. my first husband was military and every 2 years we was on the move, but than the military would do the packing. now is me and even if we down size all the time! I have 18 boxes of yarn, about 12 of fabric. should I complaint. I guess not.LOL