Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: New Here

Post Thanks / Like

Smile New Here

Hi I just want to introduce myself My name is Johannah but most call me Jo. I have been crocheting for almost 45 years now, that is off and on. I quite for a few years due to family problems but know I am back and making up for lost time so to speak. I crochet mostly baby afghan's and lapagans Of course I have done many other kinds too but they are my favorite. I have one daughter and she too crochets and she knits. That is one thing I have never been good at. Knitting makes me bonkers. I just cant get the hang of it but she picked it up real fast. She has been a great help to me in learning how to read a pattern. I could not make head or tails out of a pattern. She would show me how and I then crocheted it. But now I have gotten the hang of reading patterns. Yep I have learned that late in life but one is never to old to learn new things.

2. Likes AudreyL liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! Nice to meet you and have you here on the crochet site! Please make yourself at home among crochet friends! Your daughter is also welcome to come and join us!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I crochet doileis
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן