Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Another Intro

Post Thanks / Like

Another Intro

Hello all; (waves) I guess here is were I say a little about me;

Well, I really enjoy crocheting and I have created a few interesting items along the years. I am left handed, so a shout out to all south paws out there. I had my start in crochet overseas when I was 17 and was taught by an island girl. She started me
    w/ thread and I have been hooked, pun intended ever since.

I think I have some experience to share and I look forward to meeting some new friends here.

Warm Regards;
    Anaisa

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the group! It is great to have you here! I would love to hear more about your crocheting adventures! I am sure other members will enjoy, too!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Anaisa! And welcome to the forum! What type of things have you made? You have me intrigued with "interesting things"! I use thread when I make outfits for 4" and 5" dolls! In fact, my greatgrandmother taught me to crochet with thread! Looking forward to getting to know you!

Post Thanks / Like
    I look forward to getting to know you too. I've made lanterns; a huge horse filet embellishment; dollies, a blouse w/o sleeves; mini hats, bookmarks, hats for wall decor, yarn/thread scarves, hanky, ear rings somethings I've attempted was a beach wrap, had to put that to rest for a bit....my daughter was born premature (goodness 21 years old ago) and someone made her a doll thread outfit. It was in pink and white thread; beautiful.

Post Thanks / Like
    PS. I also made a tiny blue bear/ charm necklaces / bracelets goodness I need to go and dig this stuff back up.....LOL