Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

loops and thread yarn

Yesterday, I purchased Loops and Threads yarn, Bobby Jean, and wonder if anyone has worked with this yarn. Not sure what to make with it but couldn't pass up the sale. Does anyone know of any patterns that I could use this for. Thanks!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Is it fingering, bulky, 4-ply? I have used the Loops & Thread "Impeccable" 4-ply worsted, splits a little, is soft, washes well.
    ---HarriEtta

Post Thanks / Like

loops and threads

Thanks for answering so fast. It is 4 ply and it says to dry clean or hand wash but not dryer. I have been to several sites and still can't find anything. Thanks again!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, I've used this yarn several times and it works out well. I wash and dry by machine. It has turned out well. Have you looked at the Michaels home page? they have patterns for there yarn. I've used a few. I wish you luck.

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you!! I will go and look at Micheal's in a few. My husband told me that if I keep all those wips I am doing he would like to see finish product. I keep different bags for each projects but going into the store and seeing new yarn, gets me every time. Thank you so much for your help.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Selma,
    https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?...&hsimp=yhs-001

There might be patterns on the yarn when you buy it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Selma! I am just like you. Seeing yarn that is new and pretty is like a magnet to me. My stash is gigantic! Proud to say I recently finished a kimono cardigan for myself. Now working on a hooded cape,large blanket for husband and holiday ornaments. We won't mention the baby afghan and a bedspread that are waiting to be worked on-LOL! Have fun!

Post Thanks / Like
    absolutely free and easy to watch on any device, just

Post Thanks / Like
    anal threesome