Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2

Post Thanks / Like

Hello and thank you for the welcome and the helpful instructions.

I'm afraid even with instructions I'm a bit slow to learn, but with time I will learn. I thankfully stumbled on this site and I'm really looking forward to learning from you all and maybe having a little something I can share.I found this site searching for replacement patterns for my collection that was destroyed from water damage a few months ago. Almost my entire collection of Annie's Attic Crochet Bed Doll Patterns. So any free patterns are really appreciated. Back when I was starting my collection, I was young, working and had a supportive husband. But now I'm 71, retired and on my own. Now that I have the time to indulge my hobby of crocheting for my grandchildren and four great grandchildren, my collection has been destroyed. If you could point me in the right direction to get free patterns for Fashion doll crochet, baby crochet, any type of gift for young boys and older teens.
    Thanks in advance from Grandma2twelve,
    P.S. #12 was born Friday June 26,2015. They keep me young (at heart)

2. Likes Susan2014, AudreyL liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I crochet doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the crochet forums! It is nice to meet you and have you here on site with us!

Thanks for joining us! Congrats on your new grandbaby! Life is definitely keeping you busy!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi there Gramma2twelve, Nice to meet you. Im a Greatgrandma several times I allways say 1 time 10/27/14 as other one we never seen or hear from them (sad thought). Im married (caregiving now) Minnesota all my life. I crochet and do other crafts. Im sorry about water damage.

https://www.google.com/#q=annies+att...attern+crochet

Bookmarks for Kids - 5 FREE Crochet Patterns
    Last edited by Susan2014; 07-05-2015 at 05:15 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi again, I forgot you can also check here on CT Posts. Go upper right in search box, add what you looking for?? I put baby patterns and lots of shared post from the CT members & Moderator. Have fun. Susan2014

7. Thanks Grandma2twelve thanked for this post