Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

4th of July Prayer

Pray this with me:

Father God, I first pray for our president and all who are in authority over us. I ask, Lord, that You would speak to their hearts so that they might lead our nation into righteousness and restoration. I pray that You would grant our leaders with supernatural wisdom so that they will make the right decisions in every situation and follow after You in all things.

I also pray a hedge of protection over our nation, its leaders, and the men and women in uniform who serve in our great military. I ask that You keep us in the palm of Your hand, Lord, watching over us and covering us no matter what. Help us not to walk in fear, Lord, but to remember that You have given us a spirit of power, love and a calm and well-balanced mind.

And, Father, I praise You for the freedoms that we enjoy in this country, and I ask that You would continue to shine upon the land of the free, and the home of the brave. In the Mighty Name of Your Son Jesus, Amen.

2. Likes mamamiaow liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    O God, on this Independence Day, bless us and our nation with Your unfailing love and mercy.