Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

ALways enter giveaways!!! I DO and it paid off!

I'm not bragging, just telling you that it really does pay to enter giveaways, and there are quite a good many of them on a regular basis, so your odds of winning are pretty good.

I'm just sharing with you that I won the Red Heart Yarn / Oombawka Crochet Designs sponsored package Monday. 2 skeins of yarn: one of Boutique Infinity and one of Boutique Twilight, plus a R.H. tote bag and a row counter!

I told Rhondda at Oombawka (thx SO much to her and Red Heart) that I've never had the pleasure of using any of R.H.'s new fine yarns, only SS and Soft, so this will be fun! I usually use good thrift store yarns so to get really nice and new skeins like this is big for me.

I entered on the last day you could, about 3 hours before it was too late to enter - that must be the key to winning, lol, waiting until the thing is almost over! She told me that she's never personally known anyone who won any of her sponsored giveaways! I enter every one I see but my mouse needs replacing so my computer is acting up till I get a new one this weekend or Monday. Click on the link if you'd like and you may still be able to see the pkg - woohoo, LOL!

Red Heart Boutique Infinity Yarn Review & Giveaway • Oombawka Design Crochet
    Last edited by SusansSoulShines; 07-02-2015 at 07:33 PM.

2. Likes Barbara G., Nova55 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations SusieSoulShines for being the winner of the "Red Heart Boutique Infinity Yarn Review! Scooters/Suzanne

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so happy for you! way to go and it's going to a very deserving person "YOU"

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations! I personally have never won anything, but it's nice to hear that you did. What are you planning to make?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnaB View Post
    Congratulations! I personally have never won anything, but it's nice to hear that you did. What are you planning to make?
    Thx DonnaB! I'll have to look and feel first, I've never seem either of those yarns 'in person'! Elk Studio / Kathy Lashley is having a Christmas in July from now till Dec to help people get gifts ready ad the 1st piece is a cowl made with the Infinity I think, so if I like it, I might do that, for me, but if the pattern looks right I'll make it longer into an infinity scarf since I don't even have one for myself yet!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooters View Post
    Congratulations SusieSoulShines for being the winner of the "Red Heart Boutique Infinity Yarn Review! Scooters/Suzanne
    LOL, thx Scooters, you sound like you'd be good at saying "Come on down, you're the next contestant on the Price is Right"! I don't watch it, t.v. gets on my last nerve, but those people are insane on that show!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnaPBradshaw View Post
    I'm so happy for you! way to go and it's going to a very deserving person "YOU"
    Thank you ma'am, I was quite excited! It's only a $25.00 value, which surprised me a little since I thought that yarn was more, but I've never paid that much for 2 skeins of yarn myself! The row counter should come in handy, and I keep my yarn in acid free plastic bags down inside tote bags, so I can sure use it all! It's just a thrill to enter and have them pick your name somehow, lol, altho you do have to do some things to benefit them to get the entries, but I don't mind! Happy Independence Day!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SusansSoulShines View Post
    I'm not bragging, just telling you that it really does pay to enter giveaways, and there are quite a good many of them on a regular basis, so your odds of winning are pretty good.

I'm just sharing with you that I won the Red Heart Yarn / Oombawka Crochet Designs sponsored package Monday. 2 skeins of yarn: one of Boutique Infinity and one of Boutique Twilight, plus a R.H. tote bag and a row counter!

I told Rhondda at Oombawka (thx SO much to her and Red Heart) that I've never had the pleasure of using any of R.H.'s new fine yarns, only SS and Soft, so this will be fun! I usually use good thrift store yarns so to get really nice and new skeins like this is big for me.

I entered on the last day you could, about 3 hours before it was too late to enter - that must be the key to winning, lol, waiting until the thing is almost over! She told me that she's never personally known anyone who won any of her sponsored giveaways! I enter every one I see but my mouse needs replacing so my computer is acting up till I get a new one this weekend or Monday. Click on the link if you'd like and you may still be able to see the pkg - woohoo, LOL!

Red Heart Boutique Infinity Yarn Review & Giveaway • Oombawka Design Crochet
    Congratulations!
    LadyellaONE DAY AT A TIME

Post Thanks / Like
    SusanSoulShines, Very funny!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladyella View Post
    Congratulations!

Thank you! Hope you're doing well.
    Last edited by SusansSoulShines; 07-14-2015 at 12:22 AM.