Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

daughter needs prayers for healing

Please pray for my daughter. She is in the hospital right now. She had a hysterectomy on Friday. We took my grandson to see her yesterday. She is in a lot of pain. She might be going home today or tomorrow but she will not be allowed to do much for 12 weeks. She needs prayer for healing and also for her husband and son to help her out more when she gets home. My grandson is a good boy I have had him since Wednesday. He is such a joy. I know he will help her. Thank you all so much

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope your daughter heals quickly. I've been through that, too, and it was extremely painful. She's lucky she has you nearby to look after her little boy, she's going to need help when she gets home. I'll send out prayers of healing for her.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sonnetta, I hope you are all feeling better soon. I sympathize with your daughter very much, my daughter also had the same procedure and so can not ever have children. You have my prayers.
    LadyellaONE DAY AT A TIME

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning...I had the procedure in Nov. I didn't have any major complications afterwards other than mood swings but I still have really bad cramps. I will pray for your daughter and loved ones...

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all for your prayers. She appreciates them very much as do I. She is still in the hospital. She said they had her up and walking around in the hall last night a couple of times and she said they told her she did good. My grandson is still here with me but he is starting to miss mommy. It has been almost a week since he has been here. She is hoping she will get to go home today or tomorrow. She is in good spirits and I believe that is because she believes in the Lord. He is giving her the strength she needs to get through this.

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Sonnetta,
    I am sending out prayers for healing for your daughter and also for her family to be of great help to her when she gets home. Please keep us informed of her progress.
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    said a prayer for your daughter and your husband and son.

Post Thanks / Like
    Prayers going up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sonnetta,

I've prayed for your daughter and her family. May the blessings of the Lord comfort, provide and protect them.(((HUGS)))~Butterflyrose~

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all so much. My daughter is home now. She is in pain but she is getting around ok. We took my grandson home and she can get around as long as it is slow but she can't do anything for at least 6 weeks and even then it is limited. She said she has limitations for at least 12 weeks. She is in good spirits and is handling the whole thing very well.