Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

2. Thanks Nova55 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    shelley this Victorian Afghan is beautiful. So lovely in white for a Brididle shower??Just a thought. Nice work.

susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan2014 View Post
    shelley this Victorian Afghan is beautiful. So lovely in white for a Brididle shower??Just a thought. Nice work.

susan2014
    Hi Susan, I didn't make the afghan in the photo. I just posted the link to the pattern. I think it's a beautiful pattern that I'd like to make one of these days.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    I checked this afghan pattern and thought it was lovely. Have downloaded it and plan to try it soon. It is labeled not for beginners, but I will give it a try!
    (I love challanges.) Love to read this sight when I can find the time to search the web. Also love tutorials.
    Thanks for this tip! Shelah

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Shelah, welcome from Alabama!

I make a lot of chevron and ripple afghans. The hardest part will be your initial chain, and then the first few rows to establish the pattern. Once you get past that part you should be free and clear. Don't give up on it. It's a really beautiful afghan!

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixieglitter View Post
    Hi Shelah, welcome from Alabama!

I make a lot of chevron and ripple afghans. The hardest part will be your initial chain, and then the first few rows to establish the pattern. Once you get past that part you should be free and clear. Don't give up on it. It's a really beautiful afghan!

Shelley
    Got this pattern printed out and made it with leftover yarn that is free from the group I belong to. It turned out very large and colorful--used white, green, red black and gray. It is the largest afghan that I have made recently. Will donate it to our group. Wish I could send you a picture, but alas, I am not proficient with transferring pictures from my phone to computer. Am working on that. Would like to make this pattern again with smaller scale yarn and softer colors! Shelah!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelah View Post
    Got this pattern printed out and made it with leftover yarn that is free from the group I belong to. It turned out very large and colorful--used white, green, red black and gray. It is the largest afghan that I have made recently. Will donate it to our group. Wish I could send you a picture, but alas, I am not proficient with transferring pictures from my phone to computer. Am working on that. Would like to make this pattern again with smaller scale yarn and softer colors! Shelah!
    Shelah, congratulations on making this beautiful afghan! Gosh, I sure wish you could post a photo, I'd really like to see it. I haven't gotten around to making one of these, yet. I've been busy working on a pretty afghan for my mom.

Hugs,
    Shelley