Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

I need help please

I do not know how to read diagrams or graphs in crocheting.
    The pattern is here MyPicot | Free crochet patterns.
    I do not know what the numbers around the diagram mean. I found a chart to tell me what each symbol means, just do not know how to make that little graph into that beautiful sweater. I am determined. I have been croche ting for 43 years, never used a gragh before.
    Won't someone help me??
    Thank you, and Bless you all that reads this.
    joyceaw4

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi joyceaw4, Im afraid I cant help you But Im sure ones who know how will be with you soon. Working etc so hang in there. I have never tried graphs at all , seem interesting. Good Luck. Later Ok !!

Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    I think the numbers around the green diagram are going to be measurements - the top line from end to end would be 82 for XS, 85 for S, 89 for M, and so forth. My first though would be inches, but that seems awfully big, so perhaps cm? Not sure.

In the lower, stitch diagram, the numbers are identifying the row - row 1, 2, 3, etc.

Does that help?

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not very familiar with garment-making, but I'm pretty sure the grey numbers represent numbers of rows/stitches Depending on the size you want to make. I think the green numbers across the bottom are sizes.