Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

prayers needed for my neighbor and her family

Please pray for my neighbor Gloria and her family. She is such a wonderful lady. Her sister Mary who lives just down the road has had a lot of health problems and they found a brain anerysim (sorry, not sure how to spell it). Last night the anerysim broke and they rushed her to the local hospital then life flighted her to Riverside Hospital in Columbus. The doctors are saying they don't think she is going to make it. They said it could be a few hours, a few days or a few months they don't know. Gloria said that last night her sister didn't even know who Gloria was and didn't even recognize her own daughter. Please pray that God will give the family strength and comfort to get through this and that He will heal Mary according to His will. Mary and Gloria are good friends of ours. When she told me after she left I broke down and cried.

Post Thanks / Like
    My neighbor Gloria just came over and told her sister Mary just passed away a little bit ago. Her family needs all the strength and comfort they can get. Gloria was very close to her sister. We told her that if she needs anything to let us know

Post Thanks / Like
    Sonnetta I am sorry for the Loss of Gloria's Sister Mary . My Prayers for Mary for she now is at God's House in heaven. Memories and comeing togethe to remember in a joyful way is now ! Prayer for Gloria and Family & Friends.

Post Thanks / Like
    life is so unpredictable isn't it? I will pray that Gloria's family will be comforted! I believe that when someone dies they are met by family from the other side, it comforts me to think that this happens to everyone that passes on.

Post Thanks / Like
    Prayers for Glorias family. Usually when an anyerism busts it's fatal. God Bless this family.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,
    Sorry Sonnetta. I just read this. Keeping you in prayer.
    Jean