Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face Willow Wrap and Headband matching set

Hi all, these are my new designs of which I'm quite proud. The pattern looks good, not boring but not hard. I've been writing patterns since last year, so learning new stitches and practicing them too. I called the rectangular wrap the Willow Wrap and the headband the Willow Headband, for lack of other names, it is based on the multicolored yarn I used called Spring Willow. The wrap can be worn even in a little bit of warmer weather since it feels like a soft fabric. A headband can be worn as weather allows of course. The yarn is I Love This Yarn brand, sold by Hobby Lobby, and the outdoor pics made the colors red & purple look odd for some reason, so I had to go inside and do indoor pics and be the model again, which I don't enjoy being! Soon I'll have my torso mannequin made (see the Chat section of C.T. for more on that if you'd like) and I do have my head model.

Willow Wrap and Headband matching set-closeupwearopenfront1-jpg

Willow Wrap and Headband matching set-wearboth3diff2-jpg

Willow Wrap and Headband matching set-wearboth2diff2-jpg

Willow Wrap and Headband matching set-ww1-jpg

Willow Wrap and Headband matching set-wearwrapholdband1-jpg

2. Likes Nova55 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I get my nice mannequin torso made it can model all the way to wear a wrap and I won't be in the photos! I actually never wanted to be but how else can you show a scarf, wrap or shawl? It will be different than my personal one for measuring my own garments on.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SusansSoulShines View Post
    When I get my nice mannequin torso made it can model all the way to wear a wrap and I won't be in the photos! I actually never wanted to be but how else can you show a scarf, wrap or shawl? It will be different than my personal one for measuring my own garments on.
    I would rather see you in the items!

Post Thanks / Like
    your shawl and headband is very pretty

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnaPBradshaw View Post
    I would rather see you in the items!
    Well thank you very much Donna, it does show the designer wearing the pieces when others often use their daughters or other relatives, the laptop angle isn't good in standing photos, and I can't show all the way wraps while sitting, oh the dilemmas... so many webs and other sites look so professional these days, don't know exactly how they achieve that but I do need to fit in better.
    Last edited by SusansSoulShines; 06-21-2015 at 11:53 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    looks nice Susan

Post Thanks / Like

Thx Jean

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    looks nice Susan
    Thank you very much Jean, and I know it sounds cliche but the wrap looks and feels so much more lovely in person, wish we had yarn feelavision, lol!