Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Just a quick hello

I haven't been on in a while (and got a cute little reminder about it, which made me feel good) but I have been briefly reading posts. I want to tell everyone who has been through some difficult times, whether it be about themselves, a spouse, relatives or friends, that I hope that all goes well in everything that is happening. Normally I try and post individually but lately I have been in a fog and just haven't been up to it. Nothing is physically wrong, I am just so overwhelmed and just kind of withdrawing till I know what is going on. Am in limbo right now.

So to all of my CT friends, I have been thinking of you and prayers go out to all that need an extra prayer and a cyber hug.

Roe

2. Thanks Barbara G. thanked for this post
    Likes Lili liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Roe, it is nice to hear from you. I have been where you are right now being overwhelmed and in limbo, so I know how you feel. You just take all the time you need to get back to yourself and we will be here when you are ready to come back. I thank you for the prayer and cyber hug. I will pray for you and here's a cyber hug for you. xoxoxo Lynda

Post Thanks / Like
    There is a lot of that. I feel the same way. I really miss my Grandkids so much. I haven't heard from my daughter since I left Ga. Not that I expected to. I pray that everyone starts feeling better,.

Post Thanks / Like

Me too

Hi,LIRoe. Sounds like we are in the same place right now. Going thru a great deal of turmoil lately. I,too,tend to withdraw until my head and heart get straightened out. Sending hugs and healing thoughts to you. imalefty

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by imalefty View Post
    Hi,LIRoe. Sounds like we are in the same place right now. Going thru a great deal of turmoil lately. I,too,tend to withdraw until my head and heart get straightened out. Sending hugs and healing thoughts to you. imalefty
    Just a note to all my friends. I just haven't been myself lately either so just have patience with me please. I think I have been a little depressed because I can cry at the drop of a hat. don't exactly now why. I have lost interest in the computer to some extent. It seems that all my computer programs are very strange to me anymore and I haven't been on much lately because I don't like the way they are. Every since my friend offered to update everything on here I can't seem to get anything done...it is all different. Maybe it will pass hopefully very soon. Please don't forget me... I love you all! Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks likewe're all kindred spirits. It's normal to withdraw when we aren't ourselves. I have spent the last year in turmoil it seems that I've spent so much time as a caretaker that I've neglected myself. Prayer is powerful. With all of us praying for each other, we will receive Grace and eventually return to ourselves again.

Donna