Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Marjiah

Post Thanks / Like

Marjiah

Hi, I'm new to this lovely website. There's much to learn, I like that. I am a mother of 2 grandmother of 3 & great-grandmother of 2. I've been crocheting for over 60 years. I was wondering how do you get written instructions for the lovely patterns shared. Some of them are in languages I don't know.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mariah!! Welcome to CT Group, glad to meet you.Im from MN and Retired for 7 yrs? Far as language Igo to pattern right click (lap Top) & click Translate to English. Ther other ways but unknown to me. Some patterns will give you a choice of language?? Some one mor knowledgeable Im sure will see this Post & can Help, hope you LUCK on This? Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I crochet doileis. What language you need to translate from?
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the crochet forums! Nice to have you here with us! Enjoy your stay among crochet friends!

Yes, some sites will allow translation. Another option is to private message the member who posted the pattern you are interested in. Sometimes, they can help you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello from Pa. Nice to have you with us. I am a avid crocheter also and enjoy it very much

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the group. It is a pleasure to meet you . I am also an avid crocheter along with other crafts as well

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome. You can download a free translator.
    ---HarriEtta