Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Pray for my sisters.

My oldest sister --Vonnie is taking care of her daughter and it is getting to much for her--she will be 80 August 7th. Pray they could find someone to help and a home for the dog. Ann has fiber meralga(sorry about the spelling) and she has started getting twitches in her face and sharp pains in her head. The head scan came back ok. She is having trouble getting in to the doctor for apts. So your prayers would be appreciated. Ann is 69.

Post Thanks / Like
    Susie , My Heart goes out to You as well as Vonnie & Ann. My Prayers go out to Vonnie for doing what she can. Daughter will get better help in Nursing or convelesant Home?? Home Care is good yet hard to find. How old is dog? You Susie Take Care & be have & rest.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so sorry Susie about your 2 sisters. I will definitely be praying for them. What is wrong with the daughter?

Post Thanks / Like
    It is a nerve diease. It started when someone ran over her foot with a cart. She had surgery. Than another surgery to correct that surgery. She was 21 when it started and now is in her fifties. I am not sure maybe the dog is 5 years old--it is a chow. Looks kinda like a Huskie --all black and they have a black tongue. Very protective of owners.

Post Thanks / Like
    It sounds like the Doctors really messed her foot up. I pray they find someone like the lady I found to take care of Tom.