Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

update on my latest doctor visit

My doctor called today and said that the iron and b12 tests came back normal so now she is concerned that I might be bleeding internally somewhere. It could be in the ducts or from the blood thinner I am on. She is going to order a colonoscopy to make sure it is not coming from there. If that comes back normal then she will be sending me to a hemotologist. Also she did a test for my kidneys and it came back low. Normal results should be 90 to 120 but mine came back 56 so she is going to take it again this week. So I will have to go to the lab to get more blood drawn for that. I am just so thankful that I have the Lord to help me through this. I am scared but not as much as I would have been if I didn't have Him. I trust in His loving care to get me through all of this. The Lord is my strength in times of trouble. He is my comforter in times when I need comforting. God has also blessed me with so many wonderful friends here on CT as well as other friends and a wonderful family to help me through. I love you all. Please pray that it is nothing really serious. I claim victory over all of this today and I am going to keep my faith that everything will be ok. One day at a time, sweet Jesus is all that I am asking from you.

Post Thanks / Like
    sonnetta, I will pray for you and that your tests come back with good news. It is good that you have placed yourself in GOD's care, he will carry you through your time of need and be with you one day at a time. I have had a colonoscopy and getting ready for it is no fun, to me that is the worst part of it. I wish you a speedy recovery and good health. xoxoxo Lynda

Post Thanks / Like
    Praying your test will find the problem. It is terrible to spend all your time running to the Doctor and Hospital for tests.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear I wish you good health!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MeerKat View Post
    Praying your test will find the problem. It is terrible to spend all your time running to the Doctor and Hospital for tests.
    Yes Meerkat, I just went to the doctor again today and now have about 5 more apptmts in my calendar. The last one I just wrote in is for December! I have already been to a doctor ( or doctors) 23 times this year since the 1st of January thru today,Wednesday 6-1-15. now I have 10 scheduled appointments already in my apptmt book with the last one in December! I know there will be more before the end of this year. I teased one of the ladies today with this question: "I think I will just go home and pack a bag and just move in here?" We had a good laugh over that. It would sure save on gas for me! I can't make any plans other than for doctor visits! Oh well I guess I will be OK. Love ya, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so sorry you're having to go through all of this, Sonnetta. Your strong faith and attitude are admirable! You are soooo blessed to have a good doctor and a loving family and friends to help you get through this difficult time. I'm sending out prayers of healing for you.

Please keep us posted on how you're doing, dear.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    will pray for you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnetta View Post
    My doctor called today and said that the iron and b12 tests came back normal so now she is concerned that I might be bleeding internally somewhere. It could be in the ducts or from the blood thinner I am on. She is going to order a colonoscopy to make sure it is not coming from there. If that comes back normal then she will be sending me to a hemotologist. Also she did a test for my kidneys and it came back low. Normal results should be 90 to 120 but mine came back 56 so she is going to take it again this week. So I will have to go to the lab to get more blood drawn for that. I am just so thankful that I have the Lord to help me through this. I am scared but not as much as I would have been if I didn't have Him. I trust in His loving care to get me through all of this. The Lord is my strength in times of trouble. He is my comforter in times when I need comforting. God has also blessed me with so many wonderful friends here on CT as well as other friends and a wonderful family to help me through. I love you all. Please pray that it is nothing really serious. I claim victory over all of this today and I am going to keep my faith that everything will be ok. One day at a time, sweet Jesus is all that I am asking from you.
    I hope everything goes well for you sonnetta, I've been going thru more medical problems and it's never ending for some of us. I'm posting my latest goings on on a new thread in her today, I've been just popping in and out but finally stopped to catch up on things in here really good today.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am sorry too your having so many health issues. I will pray.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm saying my prayers for you, too. I know how it is. They fix one thing and find 4 more. Got my fingers and toes crossed.
    Hugs,

Judy