Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

Hello to everyone

Hello, I am new to the forums. I love crochet, and now that I stay at home 99% of the time taking care of my grandmother I am able to keep my hands busy by crocheting. I am separated from my husband, have two teenagers, moved back to the home town in 2013, Love my mare, even though I do not get to spend as pouch time with her because of my grandmother I still work for Ford however not as many hours as I was putting in. I sell parts. Yeah I am an odd ball, I like lots of crazy things hunting fishing and riding horses and quads. My son love his dirt bikes, however since we moved to Texas he hasn't been able to ride like he did when we where in Maryland.
    okay so this gotime long fast, HI EVERYONE, I will take some pics and post them of what I have done lately.

2. Likes AudreyL liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I crochet doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the crochet forums! Nice to have you here with us! Enjoy your stay among crochet friends!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you both for the welcome.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and Welcome to CT Group. Im from Minnesota. Have Cars running by all the time rather see horses? Good Luck and hope Grandma will be all right. God Bless her & you for your Love.

Susan2014