Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Prayer needed, sorry have not been on have not felt good

Hello everyone. sorry I have not been on. I have not felt good this past week. I found out that I am anemic and it is making me light headed, weak, dizzy, and tired among other things. What is making it much worse is my parkenson's because it causes weakness too so now I am weaker then what I was. I almost fell 4 times this past week because I get so light headed. I also have a problem with my left leg. I have a place on the lower part of my leg that has little red dots. She said they could be from my leg swelling up and causing small capillaries to break or I could be bleeding somewhere inside. She also said she thinks I may have had 2 mini strokes this past week. One day my whole body went weak and I could not control my right arm but it only lasted a few minutes. Then the next day it was cool in here but i was just sitting in my chair and all of a sudden I started sweating so bad that my face was dripping like a fountain and my hair was wet. She said she is going to keep a very close eye on me for a while to see what happens. Meanwhile on very hot days and when I feel lightheaded I have to use oxygen. I just praise the Lord for the strength He gives me to get me through all that happens and helps me to overcome it. I am hoping I can get on more often. I miss all of you so much.
    Love you all and God bless
    Sonnetta

2. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear your not feeling well. Have they checked your thyroid. I will pray. Hugs

Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder why she didn't send you for a cat scan or an MRI to see if you had a stroke. They can have you take a aspirin to thin your blood. It sure sounds like you had a Mini stroke. A lot of people have strokes and they don't even know it. I will be praying for you.

5. Thanks sonnetta thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sonetta, I'm sorry you've had such a rough time lately. I hope that you begin feeling better and get your strength back. Take good care of yourself and be very careful not to fall. You don't need a bad fall on top of everything else. I'll be sending out prayers of healing and strength for you.

Shelley

7. Thanks sonnetta thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sonnetta Sorry your having a Time of Distress . I know but different reasons. Prays & Friend Thoughts. You are in my List of Prayers. I hope you will find out Good Reasons for this latest Crap O-La. Its what I call my physical ailments. Im laughing more & not good as I want to scream get mad, instead I laugh & watch my 2 cats intertain me. Could not have a dog , cats are easier to care for. God Bless U xox

Susan2014

9. Thanks sonnetta thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Sweet Sonnetta,

God bless you lovely lady! I am keeping you in prayer. Continue to trust Him, as you know; He is able to do all things. May you be strengthened knowing that God cares for you.(((HUGS)))~Butterflyrose~

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

11. Thanks sonnetta thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all so much for your loving thoughts and prayers. Seems like I just to feeling a little better when something else hits. I know there is a reason and I am not questioning it. Sometimes I feel like another Job. I am beginning to understand better how he felt. I am still listening to my christian music and I sing along or I hum hymns when I do my dishes or cook or clean. I read my bible and devotions every morning and it sure helps to get through the day. I am not feeling too well today. I have had my oxygen on almost all day as I have felt light headed. I was in my craft room most of the day. I just have been taking it easy. My two youngest grandchildren and my son spent the weekend with me. My dogs and my grandkids give me even more reason to keep fighting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh dear! prayers are on the way sonnetta! I'm sure the Lord is aware of your situation and grateful that you have the knowledge that he is our Saviour! It's so hard to go through life with bad health but hopefully this lightheadedness will pass! Donna

14. Thanks sonnetta thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnetta View Post
    Hello everyone. sorry I have not been on. I have not felt good this past week. I found out that I am anemic and it is making me light headed, weak, dizzy, and tired among other things. What is making it much worse is my parkenson's because it causes weakness too so now I am weaker then what I was. I almost fell 4 times this past week because I get so light headed. I also have a problem with my left leg. I have a place on the lower part of my leg that has little red dots. She said they could be from my leg swelling up and causing small capillaries to break or I could be bleeding somewhere inside. She also said she thinks I may have had 2 mini strokes this past week. One day my whole body went weak and I could not control my right arm but it only lasted a few minutes. Then the next day it was cool in here but i was just sitting in my chair and all of a sudden I started sweating so bad that my face was dripping like a fountain and my hair was wet. She said she is going to keep a very close eye on me for a while to see what happens. Meanwhile on very hot days and when I feel lightheaded I have to use oxygen. I just praise the Lord for the strength He gives me to get me through all that happens and helps me to overcome it. I am hoping I can get on more often. I miss all of you so much.
    Love you all and God bless
    Sonnetta
    I'm sorry you're having such a hard time. I wish you all the best. I'll pray for you.
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sonnetta,
    Did these symptoms come on all of a sudden? Did she say anything about having arthritis?
    What about Vertigo? or maybe a cyst? Do you have pain? did they say anything about MS?
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 06-10-2015 at 12:29 PM.