Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
    Post Thanks / Like

Catching up is hard to do!

Hi everyone, there must be a song about "Catching Up is hard to do!" I haven't been on the site for a few weeks. but I must say you all have been very busy. Anniversaries, birthday days,greasy Chinese food(?), crocheting, posting beautiful flowers, dance recitals, dogs, weather, cleaning and down sizing, and on and on. Many of you making hard, and difficult choices and with great success. Congratulations♥. I don't know if I caught up on all of you , but I will not leave for so long again , its hard to catch up on the posts.

I have done some crocheting, cleaned out garage, going through thing I no longer need, both me a husband running back and forth to Dr, just for body/mind maintenance. Bought a 2015 vehicle (Equinox), bought some new clothes. Also meet with a friend every morning to go for a walk and increasing the distance by one house a day. Our son and daughter in law came over last week, bringing food with them and we had a wonderful BBQ.

Thats all for now I need to get ready for walking!
    LadyellaONE DAY AT A TIME

2. Likes justplainjudy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a hard time catching up. Sometimes I just have to skip some, I hate that because I know I miss posts to me. I wish the group, would notify you when you personally have a post, that way you won't miss your post and maybe hurt someone's feelings by not answering it.

4. Likes justplainjudy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its very hard to to keep up on Postings to your-self. Some I never get when I comment so Im not the only one. Just do the best our Life Style brings. Id like to start with CT & my coffee in AM if Caregiving does'nt need me. An hour at least. I belong to many Exchange Groups for Yarn, Yarn Angels, etc. I need to give as Giving is My Lack of Rec. I smile each PO Days. Make people Happy. Swaps for Holidays also are Fun. See CT Group at 9 am (I hope) Prayers to all Susan2014

6. Likes justplainjudy liked this post