Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Faye

Post Thanks / Like

Faye

This is Wednesday 6-3-2015....Does anyone have more info on Faye's condition? I am still praying that she will make a full recovery from the heart attack. I am not keeping up very well with all that's going on so would appreciate any up date some one might have. She is such a fun loving person and I really love her as my dear friend.

Note to her son: Please let her know I am praying for her. Just tell her that her friend Patty (redhead) loves her and is praying for her. She will now who I am. Please keep us informed. I am including you in my prayers too. Thanks Patty Mundell

2. Likes Nova55 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Patty, She did not have a stroke or heart attack. She had a car accident. She is now home with her niece, Kaye's daughter. She is doing much better. Her two dogs are with her at her niece's home in Nashville. She will be staying with her and going to Physical Rehab from there. She is home from The Rehab facility. She only stayed there 3-4 days. So she is progressing very well. I will pass along to her that you are very worried about her. She has her sense of humor so she is WELL on the way to being her old self. Trust me. I am on the receiving end of her sense of humor so I can vouch for her. I hope you are doing well, Patty. I am having one thing go wrong after another. I am due for a total ankle replacement. They gave me a choice of that versus an ankle fusion. I went for the whole ball of wax since the ankle fusion could leave my one leg a couple inches shorter than the other. Heck, I'm not even 5' tall. I can't afford to lose 2". Plus it would throw my sore hip out of whack even more. LMAO!!!!! Something else for Faye to pick on!!!!!!! LOL!!!! I love that lady!!!!! She tells me I'm OLD, just because I'm older than her by a year or 2!! God love her!!!

Hugs,
    Judy

Post Thanks / Like
    Judy, thanks so much for the info on Faye! I know that nothing will keep her down for long!!! Tell her we all miss her and wish her a speedy recovery and God Bless her! Betty Lynn

Post Thanks / Like
    I wish her good health
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    I will make sure I tell her. Nothing keeps Faye down long. She loves being active and has to be dependent on herself. She likes being in her own home, hat's for sure. Just as we all do.

Hugs,
    Judy

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nicholasdaniel View Post
    Patty, She did not have a stroke or heart attack. She had a car accident. She is now home with her niece, Kaye's daughter. She is doing much better. Her two dogs are with her at her niece's home in Nashville. She will be staying with her and going to Physical Rehab from there. She is home from The Rehab facility. She only stayed there 3-4 days. So she is progressing very well. I will pass along to her that you are very worried about her. She has her sense of humor so she is WELL on the way to being her old self. Trust me. I am on the receiving end of her sense of humor so I can vouch for her. I hope you are doing well, Patty. I am having one thing go wrong after another. I am due for a total ankle replacement. They gave me a choice of that versus an ankle fusion. I went for the whole ball of wax since the ankle fusion could leave my one leg a couple inches shorter than the other. Heck, I'm not even 5' tall. I can't afford to lose 2". Plus it would throw my sore hip out of whack even more. LMAO!!!!! Something else for Faye to pick on!!!!!!! LOL!!!! I love that lady!!!!! She tells me I'm OLD, just because I'm older than her by a year or 2!! God love her!!!

Hugs,
    Judy
    Thanks ever so much for your post Judy. I just love her and couldn't stand the thought of never hearing from her again on here. She is so funny sometimes and I am glad she is doing better. Please pass it on to her that I have requested prayer for her at my church . I will keep praying for her. Keep us updated on her as much as you can. We all appreciate every little bit of news! Thank you again!, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Judy will she ever be able to come to her own house in Spencer, TN. I am so wanting to visit her. But can't drive all the way to Nashville to see her. The road that goes to her place is all back roads so won't have any problems getting there. tell her I am looking forward to seeing her. I hardly drive at all so am sure I can't make it to Nashville, that towns roads are crazy. I lived there 40 years ago and they were crazy then.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm praying that Faye will get well soon and can get back to doing what she loves the most. xoxoxo Lynda

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so glad that Faye is getting better. I will continue to pray for her speedy recovery and is able to get back to doing the things she loves to do.

Post Thanks / Like
    She is on the road to recovery, and will be going home to her own home soon. I don't know exactly when, but knowing Faye, it will be as soon as she can get there. She is doing physical therapy every day. I will let you know more in the coming days.

Hugs,
    Judy

12. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post