Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: my job

Post Thanks / Like

my job

Hi all,
    For the last 6 nights I worked 2nd shift at JCI (Johnson Control Interior) as a temp inspecting car parts. This morning, after I got home from Bible Study, Key Personnel (a temp service) called and left a message and I called them back. They said that my job at JCI was ended. I was a bit disappointed. I liked the job and I know I need to pick up speed yet but why was my job ended? The lady at Key Personnel ( Laura) said that they didn't tell her why. They're (Key Personnel) going to look for something else for me.

The Lord has showered me with so many blessings and now the job has been taken away but The Lord is still SAVIOR and LORD!!

Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    I thank my God, making mention of you always in my prayers. Philemon 1:4

A Time to Think

We never test the resources of God until we attempt the impossible –F. B. Meyer, pastor

A Time to Act

Ask God to strengthen you by the power of His might.

A Time to Pray

Thank you, Lord, for the unexpected good things that happen to us.

I read this and maybe losing the job is an unexpected good thing but I can't see that now.

Jean

Post Thanks / Like
    The Lord appreciates your good attitude. Hang in there.

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't believe that they wouldn't tell you in person! Well, there must be something better for you to do. It's great that your attitude is so positive!

Post Thanks / Like
    My dear Nana would say that something better is coming for you. She was very wise.

Post Thanks / Like
    Jean Marie,

Great is thy faithfulness! God is blessing you right now. You are on solid foundation by trusting God. May abundant blessings reign down on you!(((HUGS)))~Butterflyrose~

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like
    When God shuts a door He opens a window. God Bless you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry Jean Marie on the way you wer told about job loss. You will get one, the right one. God is hearing you and will find one.

Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    You have the right attitude Jean Marie so just keep holding on to your faith and something good will happen, I will pray that something good will open up for you because He hears every prayer and He does love YOU. You are a good person and have a lot of faith in the Lord because it shows in your posts on here.
    Let me tell you what happened to 2 of my boys a long time ago. They were very young at the time. John was working at a job and he called his brother Mark and asked him "how would you like to come and work with me?" So he got the job for Mark. They worked for a place that handled potatoes and other vegetables loading and unloading trucks. Not too long after that my youngest son Mark, had a better job offered to him but he was worried about his brother John being able to keep his job if he (Mark) left for the better job. They both believe in the power of prayer. Mark went home that night and prayed and worried all night that his brother might lose his job. Mark didn't say anything about being worried about John to his boss. The next day Mark went into work and his boss wanted to talk to him. The boss out of the blue said, "Mark don't worry about your brother!" and again "Mark don't worry about your brother!" In that instant Mark knew the Lord had heard his prayer and he went home and cried because everything was going to be OK! Mark did take the better job and things turned out OK. John kept his job and worked for a good while after that. I have other good stories I could tell about what God has done for our family but it would take too much time and space.I know you are a believer like I am so hang in there my friend! XOXOXOXO, Patty