Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: TammyB

Post Thanks / Like

Smile TammyB

Hello i'm new to the group and i love to crochet, make jewelery and craft's ...they are my everyday job.i'm disabled and can't work and it's the only way i can make money so if you have any tips or ideas for me that would be great thank you vary much ..and i'm so happy to join the group

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet forums! Nice to have you here as a member! Make yourself at home and please let us know if you have need anything!

3. Likes TammyB liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Tammy! I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum.
    ---HarriEtta

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome from Pa. Nice to have you with us and we are glad you are in our group

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi TammyB glad to meet you. Im from Minnesota and use to do jewelry. Still have Tools and accessories, Beads etc. Share some you done if you could. I'd like to combine crochet Bracelates & beads & Necklace's, have you done those??

Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like

Tammy B crochet jewelry w beads

yes I have made some of those they always turn out vary nice and sell well or are great gifts I will make a couple and post for you

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the group. I also make jewelry, crochet things. plastic canvas items, paintings, sewed items, embroidery, beaded ornaments, floral and other things. I sell them at a local festival that takes place every first Friday from May to September. I also do some local craft shows that don't make me pay very much for a spot. The highest I have paid is 10.00. During the winter I try to work on getting some brand new stuff made for the following season plus making gifts for the family and friends. I am also disabled and it sure helps to keep my mind off of things

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi TammyB, How's your summer so far? Its been high Humidity in MN and warm but not as Bad as East Coast and Lots of others States, Floods etc. Whats been on your hook lately. Im doing 12" squares for an Friendship Afghan in a Group (not CT). Getting late so chat again.

Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Tammy