Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

New New Englander

Hello to all. I am new to this site but am on several knitting ones. I am looking for a star of David table cloth pattern for a friend.
    Any ideas?????

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi bmbeliever! I don't have the pattern you are looking for but I would like to welcome you to the forum! I'm sure other people will be able to help you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning,

Welcome to the group! I have been searching for your pattern request and have not found anything as of yet. I will keep my eye out and maybe other members will also be able to give us some ideas, too!

Post Thanks / Like

Many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Maryjane View Post
    Hi bmbeliever! I don't have the pattern you are looking for but I would like to welcome you to the forum! I'm sure other people will be able to help you!
    Thank you so much for the welcome and good wishes. I use to live in Rochester, NY when I was taking care of my Mom before she passed. Then back to Cape Cod.
    I am sure we will meet again on this site.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    Good morning,

Welcome to the group! I have been searching for your pattern request and have not found anything as of yet. I will keep my eye out and maybe other members will also be able to give us some ideas, too!
    Thank you also for the welcome and I am thrilled if anyone can help. Your efforts are truely a Blessing to me. I am getting more and more disabled as the years creep onto this always forever young mind I have.( TEE HEE!!! ) I lost the real mind somewhere in the move to senior housing!!!! I have looked as much as I know how on the web. I saw one years ago but I did not keep a picture I could at least have copied the look. Again thank you and appreciate your efforts.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bmbeliever, this is a list of crochet sites I have found for the star of david, the last one is a video of how to make it for a table cloth it says, I hope this helps in finding what you are looking for for your tablecloth, Please let me know, if it's not I can keep looking for you I think it is wonderful that you want to take on such a beautiful project such as a tablecloth for your friend, she is one lucky friend. I hope you have a great day & many hours of crocheting enjoyment. Your crochet friend, Patti
    Star of David Motifs ,
    Angels Crochet - Star of David 1 Chart , How to crochet six-point star afghans, doilies & tablecloths | Video « Wonder How To

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so very much but unfortunately this is not enough of a pattern for me to make a tablecloth. I am sorry for the delay but since I posted the request I was asked to move into a handicap apartment and it has been 5 days of confussion. I am moved but just got the internet back up. Not settled and wont be for a week or so. Still cant find my toothbrush had to go buy new one! =) Again many thanks.
    Bonnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks I have been busy moving so just got back on computer!

Post Thanks / Like
    Moving can get very confusing-especially when you lose your toothbrush!!!! Hope you are settling in now and getting back to "normal" or as close to normal as possible! Have a good day Bonnie!!!