Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone heard from Winnie?

I have been thinking about Winnie and wondering if anyone has heard from her to see how she is doing. I pray she is not sick and feeling our love and prayers. God Bless you all and give you His strength and peace.

Post Thanks / Like
    I was just thinking that myself, She could be struggling with the death of her two sisters. How I wish death could be easier on us mortals! I truly believe death is just a transition from this life to the next life which is better and more glorious than we can even imagine!

Post Thanks / Like
    I looked up when she was last on CT and it has been a week since she was on here. I remember she moved to Ky to take care of her Sister, maybe she will move back to where she did live. I know she lived in another state. I know it has to be hard on her losing 2 sisters so close together.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've been thinking a lot about Winnie, too, and I just sent her a private message.

Shelley

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello everyone,

Winnie has decided not to move back to Virginia. She is in the process of moving to another condo, so that is probably why she hasn't been on here much. She told me she just couldn't stay in the same condo she & Laura were in. I need to call her again. She is probably so busy boxing up stuff to move. Don't worry, she will be back on CT soon. I know the deaths of her two sisters really hit her hard, but she is strong and will get through it all with all of our prayers and the love of her wonderful family. God is keeping her strong. Just keep praying for her. She still needs our help.

~~ Hugs to all, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

6. Thanks karenlatlas thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Moving will definately keep her busy, I know. It has worn me out. I hope I will never have to move again. The only way I will leave this place is if I have to go to a nursing home or go out feet first. I have met so many nice people, through my SIL, Carol Who is one in a million.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbaehr View Post
    Hello everyone,

Winnie has decided not to move back to Virginia. She is in the process of moving to another condo, so that is probably why she hasn't been on here much. She told me she just couldn't stay in the same condo she & Laura were in. I need to call her again. She is probably so busy boxing up stuff to move. Don't worry, she will be back on CT soon. I know the deaths of her two sisters really hit her hard, but she is strong and will get through it all with all of our prayers and the love of her wonderful family. God is keeping her strong. Just keep praying for her. She still needs our help.

~~ Hugs to all, Jo
    Thanks for the update, Jo. My heart is with Winnie right now.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for up dating us on Winnie. I will keep praying.