Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry I haven't been with you

I am sorry I haven't been with you but last week my husband was already for a hip replacement and at the last minute they found out he had 3 big kidney stones and had to do surgery on them and while they were in there they found 2 more stones so in 2 weeks they have to take them out and then he has to heal up from them surgery's before they can do the hip. So keep us in your prayers that things will work out for the best. Some days I feel like I am at the end of the rope but I got to keep going for him

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Audrey, I feel for your hubby. I've had too many kidney stones to count, since I was 17 (I'm 52). I've had surgery twice for them and had stints put in for 4 days each time. Removing the stints is also extremely painful and for me, the severe pain lasted several more hours. Even very strong narcotic pain medicine doesn't help much with kidney stones. You hear a lot that the pain is like labor and it really is, hard labor.

I hope he heals quickly from the kidney stone surgery so he can then have his hip surgery. Bless his heart.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    I pray your husband has a speedy recovery without incident.
    ---HarriEtta

Post Thanks / Like
    Thought's and prayer's that your husband recovers fast and has his hip surgery.

Post Thanks / Like
    AudreyL, You're on my prayer list.
    Jean Marie