Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

I came across this

Do any of you know the song '500 Miles'? I was looking for a blank sheet of paper to write my post card/letter exchange and I came across something I wrote to the tune of '500 Miles'.

If you put your trust in the LORD you will find many joys. Many joys, many joys, many joys, many joys, If you put your trust in Him(The LORD) you'll find many joys. Praise the LORD, Praise the LORD, Praise the LORD, Praise the LORD. Praise the LORD, Praise the LORD, Praise the LORD!
    I will live for HIM, I'll give HIM my all. I will serve the LORD, Yes I Will. I've a song in my heart, I've a prayer in my thoughts, I will be a friend everyday.

I had also wrote that this song was taken from the last part of Psalm 2:12. I looked it up and it looks like I had read it from the Living Bible.

Post Thanks / Like
    When praises go up, blessings come down!
    ---HarriEtta

Post Thanks / Like
    I have not heard about this song, sounds interesting though.

Post Thanks / Like
    song: 500 Miles

Lord, I'm one
    Lord, I'm two
    Lord, I'm three
    Lord, I'm four
    Lord, I'm 5 hundred miles away from home.

Away from home, away from home, Lord, I'm 500 miles away from home. Not a _______ on my back, not a penny in my sack. Lord, I'm 500 miles away from home. Away from home, away from home. Lord, I'm 500 miles away from home.

That's what I remember of the song. You can google the song:500 Miles

Post Thanks / Like
    I believe it was a Joan Baez song. I have it on one of her albums someplace, but no stereo anymore to play it on. But I loved that song.