Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  5
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Got Moved into my own Apartment last night

Finally got into my new apartment last night. I am wore out. My SIL has been helping me out. My sister will be here tomorrow to help me get settled. That way Carol,My SIL, can rest up before she goes to Florida with her Son and his family. That gal doesn't know the meaning of rest. She wore me out.

2. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Janice, this is great news. I'm so happy to hear that you're in your new apartment. I know you probably feel overwhelmed right now, but you're where you need to be. Carol sounds like a godsend for you and I'm glad you'll be living near her. Take your time unpacking and getting everything in it's place. You don't have to get it all done in one day.

Shelley

4. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank You Pixie, Carol is a Godsend. That is how she spends her life looking out after people. We were married to Brothers, My husband passed away 40 years ago and hers passed away 22 years ago. But we still remained friends.

6. Likes Susan2014 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    It's great to have help when you move. Carol is my kinda gal!
    ---HarriEtta

Post Thanks / Like
    I do not know what I would have done without her. She is one special lady, that is for sure.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good to hear you made your move successfully. Thinking of you- best wishes, Kitty

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Kitty, I wanted to move back to Tennessee for the last 40 years. I finally made it.

11. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello MeerKat, I am glad you have made the move into your new home. Now take a rest for a little bit while you catch your breath. I am glad you had help. Your friend, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    I am glad that you are all moved and where you want to be. You are so lucky to have Carol help you and keep company.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Patty, I spent 3 weeks with Carol and we had a blast. hadn't seen her is 18 years, but we spoke on the phone all the time. Then we went and visited another SIL of ours, she was married to another Brother. There was 6 of the boys and they have all passed. Two of the SIL's has passed.
    I know I will really like it here, I started back to Church with Carol. Haven't been to Church since my husband became ill. It was really nice to be back in Church I missed it.

15. Likes Susan2014 liked this post