Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: hello

Post Thanks / Like

Cool hello

My name is Mavis I am a grandmother of 9 and a greatgrandmother of 13. I love crochet and make mostly baby outfits. I live in a seniors apartment building and I love it . We are like a big family helping each other, and being involved with activities around the building.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Mavis! How many children do you have? 9 grands and 13 great grands-WOW! I have 3 children and 5 grands! Anyway-glad you decided to join us! We all love to crochet and are more than willing to help if you have any questions or concerns!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mavis,

Welcome to the group! Sounds like you are very busy with all those grandchildren and great grandchildren! Love to hear more about your crocheting stories!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Mavis. I am Larisa. I do not have grandchildren but I wish

Post Thanks / Like

Cool can anyone help me

Quote Originally Posted by granmavis View Post
    My name is Mavis I am a grandmother of 9 and a greatgrandmother of 13. I love crochet and make mostly baby outfits. I live in a seniors apartment building and I love it . We are like a big family helping each other, and being involved with activities around the building.
    I have made a childs sweater and I would like to put on it a cat or something like but I donot know where to go for a pattern Thankyou

Post Thanks / Like
    Would you like to cross-stitch it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Thankyou Maryjane.I have 4 children 3 girls and 1 boy. Can you help me with my question I would like to crochet a cat or something like and put it on a sweater that I have made.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think I can find filet pattern for you. I saw nice little pictures of cats. Write urgent or wait because of it s my deep night and I am leaving to bed

Post Thanks / Like
    THANKYOU SO MUCH iT IS NOT URGENT THAT YOU WOULD MISS YOUR SLEEP WHEN YOU HAVE TIME.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Mavis. Please send me your e-mail privately and i will send you some pictures I found in Internet in my area...