Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

We got the garden shoveled

That's right. We got the garden shoveled. A few days ago our neighbor rototilled our garden but they only had a small rototiller. So we went out there with shovels. Yesterday we got the main part of the garden shoveled. today we shoveled on the edge of the garden. There's a little bit more on the edges that I might want to do but otherwise it's done. Ready for planting.

2. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jean-Marie-- Hooray!! Glad you had it dugged up. How is Hubby. You be careful Garden work is not good for bodies like ours hehe. Oh I forgot Me--Im the old gal. I can do an hour to 1 1/2 hrs and sometimes im so crippled at night & next day. I never know. You, Patty, and several others are inspiration to my Praying and Belief Finally !!. I have way to musc Gardening. 1 Riser, 4 ftx 6 ft tomato, cuke. and beets, peppers in. 3-4 Squash, turnips, carrots, celery, red potatoes. onions, 6 diff. Herbs. I dont weed as well as I should. I Give to Church on The Corner, 2 Rhubarb Patch's also. TAKE CARE. God is allways on my shoulder letting me know when to quit. I Have 2 seats I have to sit down most of time. GOD BLESS you and Hubby and Garden!!