Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
    Post Thanks / Like

Happy Mother's day

I just want to wish all you mother's out there a very happy and blessed Mother's Day. I will be going to my daughter's house this year. I don't know what they have planned yet. I am sorry I have not been on lately. Have had a lot of doctor appointments and had a procedure on my hips. I have to have another one on the 27th. Also have not felt good because of the heat. I miss you all and hopefully I can start getting on more soon. Love you all and hope you all have the best Mother's day ever. God bless you all.

2. Likes mamamiaow liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happy Mother's Day to you and all the members here on Crochet Talk! Take care of yourself and enjoy time with family and friends!

4. Likes mamamiaow liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Numbers 6:24 May the good Lord bless you and keep you Sonnetta! ...Happy Mother's Day to all of us. Whether we bore a child or not, some of us have children who are not ours but call us mom because they love us.
    ---HarriEtta

Post Thanks / Like
    Sonnetta, thank you for the Mother's Day greeting. Happy Mother's Day to you too! I want to join you in wishing all the mothers a Happy Mother's Day. May this special day bring you honor and rewards throughtout the year.(((HUGS)))~Butterflyrose~

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!

Post Thanks / Like

Wink HAPPY MOTHERS DAY xoxox

Thinking of all my Friends on Crochet Talk. Barbara G To You A God sent to All us for This on-line Family. Thank You and

I hope you have a Grand Day With Your Kids and other Family Members. Thinking of All you who are not with a child at Birth

or have Lost !!. You are a Mom to All Who You Touch. GOD BLESS!!

Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy Mother's Day to All - those who were blessed with children and those who are mothers in spirit - because the world needs us all! I was so fortunate to have been able to visit with my mom in Chicago this past week (and see many relatives that I hadn't seen in years) and it was wonderful. I am so blessed to have a great mother and to still have her; she'll be 89 this year. Here's to you, Mom!