Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Tahoelily15

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Tahoelily15

Hi my name Is Donna, I'm new on here; I havent crochet & Knit for a while the reason cause my right thumb would always swell and ached from an old enjury, Ive had sugery back in December. I'm trying to find the motivation to get back into doing both crochet and knitting again. I'm not advance in either one, so i probably wont have a whole lot to post, cause I take my slow time getting anything finished. I learned how to do simple basics from my Great Aunt when i was 13, and wanted to learn more about the language 4 years ago and I'm still learnng as i go along, I learn better by visual. have great day!!

2. Likes AudreyL liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Tahoelily15, My name is Donna also and that's what I go by here on this forum. So maybe it's good you have a different name. I have become absessed with crocheting for some reason and it does take away the stress in my life. hope you enjoy your time on crochettalk.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Tahoelily15, welcome to CrochetTalk. It's a great place to get help if you need it, crochet and knitting can be great therapy for healing. If you find you need a little something else you can go to the board where they chat about everything except crocheting/knitting. I hope you find that it helps you.
    LadyellaONE DAY AT A TIME

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the crochet forums! It is nice to meet you!

Please take some time to browse the forums. This is a wonderful group of members we have here.

Happy crocheting!

6. Likes Ladyella liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    hello and welcome to the group. It is a pleasure to meet you. I have been crocheting for 3 and a half years now. I am disabled with parkinsons and other illnesses and it is great therapy. I also do other crafting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum, Donna. Lots of motivation here and someone's always available to get you out of a stitch jam.
    ---HarriEtta

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Donna and welcome . I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Donna!
    Welcome from Cincinnati, Ohio. We're glad you joined us here and hope you enjoy it as much as we all do. Everyone is so helpful and kind here. We look forward to getting to know you better!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!