Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

My first afghan made while I was was with "CrohetTalk" for the last 30+yrs.! :)

I would like to post a pic of my 1st, 2nd & 3rd afghans made whie I was at at "Crocet Talk" but, I am unable to attach a picture a picture to my posting. I am going to try to get my twin sister to help me for the this one time in this endeavor, to help me with this enveavor so that I can "Finally Post These Pitures Of 3 of My Afghans Made in over 30 years with no pattern"! Scooters/Suzanne

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

We are looking forward to see your work! Here is a link to a thread which should be helpful for posting pictures:

http://crochettalk.com/main/3767-pos...d-helping.html

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Post Thanks / Like
    Suzanne, when you're posting to a thread, click on "Manage Attachments." That's where you upload your photos to your post.

Hope this helps!

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    My first afghan made while I was was with "CrohetTalk" for the last 30+yrs.! :)-100_0436-jpg. Decisions, decisions! Where to upload this image, and it's a poor picture. I have never ever seen such a tangle. I think because the yarn has 4 ply? threads, that the yarn was entangled with in it self. Does that make sense? I was doing good with the baby blanket until the center of the yarn came out. I have had the occasional ball of yarn to untangle but THIS was ridiculous, LOL, LOL. My husband went to bed last night and I was trying to straighten out the mess, OMG! It was 0200hours so off to bed. I tried to work on the tangle for a few hours today but it looks much the same. My husband asked my what I was doing so I told him. "My goodness throw it out!" He says. I'm a little stubborn so I continued, so I have done so but It haunts me (Ha!Ha!). I bought extra so there is no real problem. The next decision was where do I post this, coffee/tea board, pictures or comic stripe!!!! I think we all need some laughter this week
    Last edited by Ladyella; 05-06-2015 at 04:22 PM.
    LadyellaONE DAY AT A TIME

5. Thanks dancingbaehr thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Photo of tangle with better light

My first afghan made while I was was with "CrohetTalk" for the last 30+yrs.! :)-100_0439-jpg. This is the tangled web I weaved, LOL!
    TO add my photo I sent the photo I want to the desktop.
    Then on the tool bar of your post there is a square box with pin point at each corner, if you put your mouse on it, it will say insert image, click on it and a drop box comes down.
    Use the computer setting on it and click basic uploader.
    Click browse to view the files on your desk top to find the file you want and click open.
    Then click upload files on the drop down box. It sounds confusing but I found it very easy and quick after a few attempts. It's my one/two finger typing that takes me so long!♥♥♥
    Last edited by Ladyella; 05-06-2015 at 06:07 PM.

7. Thanks dancingbaehr thanked for this post
    Likes AudreyL liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Shelley, I figured out how to upload my photos but I can not for the life (LOL!) of me find out to add the thank you post or like post. Is there a secret

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow Ladyella that is what I call Yarn Barf.....quite a mess. I always get the strand coming from the center of the ball. Working gently tug the yarn from the tangle back toward the skein and wind the yarn around the outside end of the skein. The main trick to untangle is never pull the yarn tight.
    Sharing is Caring. For Free Crochet Patterns Visit me at:
    http://idealdelusions.blogspot.com/

10. Thanks Ladyella thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes! It was a very bad tangle, but I posted it so others could see how to do a tangle if they did not know how to make one, LOL. It's actually the worst one I've had. Why I was asking about a yarn winder is also for putting left over yarn away without getting it all tangled. I've tried some others ways but this sound like it would work on both problems.

Post Thanks / Like
    I can tell you now. I love my yarn winder. Would not be without it.
    Sharing is Caring. For Free Crochet Patterns Visit me at:
    http://idealdelusions.blogspot.com/

13. Thanks Ladyella thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    DorisAnn. is there a name for the yarn winder? I also checked out your blog. NICE.♥