Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

I will be on and off for a few weeks

Hi everyone. I finally managed to post a few replies but the past few weeks have been like a roller coaster. I am waiting for some paperwork and hopefully, will have more news and then I will post the story of what has happened.

Thinking of all of you, hope to get back into the swing of things very soon.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Check in with us when you can! Thinking of you and hope all things are going well!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Roe, let us know what's going on with you! I hope it's good news about selling your house.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi. Okay, here's my story. I was in NC from April 17 to April 21 to just check out areas for relocation. I never expected to find a house and fall in love with it. I took a chance and offered full price with the contingency sale of my home and they considered it. Came home and on April 23 listed it officially, it was sold (also as full price) three days later at the open house on April 26. Inspection was done on April 29 and they didn't even wait for the formal write-up. When the inspector left after he spoke to them, their realtor came over to my realtor (we were sitting on my patio) and I knew as soon as she said we need her lawyers name and number that they wanted it. Good grief, they didn't even try to negotiate anything. So I just signed (finally) my side of the contract. Already in contract with the NC house. Now just have to wait for the mortgage approval from my buyers (am paying cash for the NC house since I don't have a mortgage on my house and don't have to wait for any approval on me, yeah!!) So now I am wishing and hoping that all goes well and I can finally move. Wish me luck!!! It has been kind of overwhelming since I have no family and am doing this on my own. Will keep you posted.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Roe, this is awesome news!!! I can't believe you sold your LI house in only 3 days, for full price! And to be able to move to NC and not have a mortgage is just wonderful. This is one of those things that's "meant to be." I'm very very happy for you!

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Roe, congratulations to you! That is awesome news. Home sold and a home awaiting you that will be paid in full! May God continue to richly bless you.(((HUGS)))~Butterflyrose~

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!