Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Amigurumi newbies

Could we start a thread for those who want to share and exchange patterns for amigurumi? I've made only two so far but would love to exchange ideas with those who know more than I do. How can this get started?

Post Thanks / Like
    I would like to do more myself. I have found patterns and video turials on line one being golden jelly bean she makes sac babies

3. Likes Susan2014 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't done any amigurumi yet -- too busy with other things (three baby afghans, one large afghan for son and d-I-l who just moved into their new house). I have found one really fantastic site for all kinds of these animals ---- and they're free! She even has clothing for some of them - and lots of videos. The site is Amigurumi To Go

Apparently, she is having a lot of trouble with people using her photos as their own. Since she is very generous to share her work and expertise free of charge, we should respect her and not use her pictures without giving her the credit. When you have some time, check out her site. She's also on Facebook, although it might be something like "Amigurumi Freely." I am looking forward to finishing my current projects and learning to create her adorable creatures.

I spend a lot of time online "looking" for crochet patterns - and seeing the beautiful creations made by others. I'm sure I've saved enough patterns for several notebooks.

Enjoy your weekend- and happy hooking!!! Susan

5. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    thank you for responding slmh and gayleb, I will check out amigurumi to go for sure. Sac babies sounds really fun! I have two little granddaughters that would love sac babies. I will google it and see what I can find. Thanks so much!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    here is a hedgehog that I've made!Amigurumi newbies-hedgehog-jpg
    Amigurumi newbies-hedgehog-jpg

8. Thanks Ladyella thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Little Things Blogged: {Monkey Business - A free crochet pattern}

Here is a free ami pattern in case someone wants to make it!

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for the site. love to make all of them

Post Thanks / Like
    Amigurumi newbies-164-jpgBest way to make amigurumi's is to learn the basics and just use your imagination ! Check out my site Crochetsoup I learned how to make basic pieces and I went from there. Just imagine what you want to make and a little trial and error will make you into a pro! If you have questions email me or just pop a question on my facebook.
    Last edited by crochetsoup; 05-17-2015 at 06:30 AM. Reason: picture

12. Thanks Ladyella thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder how tall this is. I like the tiny ones under 5 inches

Post Thanks / Like
    how cute! I've asked before if you have any free patterns? They are adorable!