Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Newbie

I live in the U.P. of MI. Ironwood, Mi. next to the border of Wi. Born & raised here.
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello everyone, I am Loneflower, and I enjoy crochet, knitting and sewing. I had 6 children, all grown now. Currently 9 grandchildren. I am no where near fast enough to finish projects like I did when my 6 were growing up, But I still try to work on things when my fingers let me, lol. Enjoy very much to see all the new patterns out there now and everyone's creations. Fiber arts are so wonderful and rewarding , and take you away to a relaxing and stress free time for the moment.

2. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post
    Likes AudreyL liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome and pleased to meet you. Great Grand kids next ?? Love to see some of your hooking. Later and enjoy the Group-- Lots to see chrck out all. Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I crochet doileis
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome on board with us here at CrochetTalk!! Nice to meet you and hope you enjoy!!

I live in the U.P. of MI. Ironwood, Mi. next to the border of Wi. Born & raised here.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the welcome, and nice to meet you too. Looking forward to seeing every ones projects also.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum. Fiber arts are wonderful and rewarding and take you to a relaxing and stress-free time "for the moment". You hit it right on the nose! I have two children right now---a grown son and a baby husband. (lol)
    ---HarriEtta