Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Will be offline for Several Weeks, Moving to TN

Things did not work out in Georgia so will be moving to Tn. My apartment won't be ready until the middle of May so will be staying with my former SIL. She has no Internet connection so will have to wait till I get moved into my apartment to get service. I will be so glad to get out of this place...

Post Thanks / Like
    Be safe with the move and check in when you can! We will be waiting for your return when it is convenient!

Post Thanks / Like
    You'll be missed! Have a safe trip. Relax and enjoy your stay with your sister-in-law and before you know it, you'll be in your new place. Vaya con Dios!
    Last edited by Poinciana; 04-25-2015 at 05:58 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good luck with your move, Janice. I know you're anxious to get into your new apartment. I hope it all goes well with you, and I'm looking forward to your return to CT.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Janice, we will miss you while you are offline and will be eager to hear about your move and your sil I'm so happy for you that you will be able to stay with her while looking for a new place. Where will you be moving in relation to Chattanooga?? I have family there. They moved to go to Tennessee Temple University and loved the state so much they have been there since!! I will be thinking of you and praying for you. Love you Winnie
    Last edited by Winnie2013; 04-25-2015 at 08:53 AM. Reason: Typo

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Janice,

I pray your move will be a happy one and that you get into your new apartment soon. We'll be here waiting to hear from you. You will be missed!!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope this move goes smoothly and that you are happy in Tennessee. Thinking of you.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    I am in Tn and I feel like I am really home. I found an apartment but the people that lived there just moved out, so have to wait until they paint and put new carpet in. I really like it. it isn't fancy but it has 3 bedrooms , 2 baths. It also has a deck out back off of one bedroom, that is where my PC room will be and can let BooBoo get some fresh air.
    I really like it here. I am having PC withdrawal so had my sister-in-law drop me off at the library.
    Miss all of you, can't wait to get my PC st up.

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Janice,
    So glad you have made the move successfully and have found an apartment. It sounds very nice. I know you will be happy to finally get "settled in" and glad you feel at home. We'll all be happy when you get back online too!! We miss you!
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!