Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Back from my trip

I left Fri April 17 and returned home on Tues April 21. Flights were good, hotel good also, weather was so-so but it didn't really matter. I was there only to check out communities and houses and I liked what I saw. I have now decided on NC, right now concentrating in Leland NC, not far from Wilmington. I did see houses I liked but I can't do anything until I sell my house first. So my NY realtor is coming Thurs at 2pm to reappraise my house and start paperwork so that it can be sent to the NC realtors since I have something I started there and hope it will be considered. So wish me luck!!

While the hotel had a free lobby computer to use, I used it just for extra real estate info after being out with my NC realtor so I have a lot to catch up on now.

Hope everyone is doing well. See you soon.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome back!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome back, Roe. It's sounds like your first trip out looking was a great success!

I pass a house sometimes that always makes me think of you. They have flamingos in their yard. And the last time I passed it I noticed the people in the house next door to the flamingos has now got great white herons in theirs, lol!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome back and good luck finding your house

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so happy you had a successful trip, Roe! I hope things turn out the way you want, and that you have a smooth move to NC.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Good Luck Roe, I hope you like your new home.
    I didn't like mine so I am relocating to Tn. I lived there once before and always wanted to go back.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Roe, missed you and glad you are back. So happy your trip was a success and will be praying for your current house will sell quickly and you get what you want out of it. A big move like this is exciting but also nerve wracking at the same time. I pray everything will go smoothly for you and you will have a great place in NC !! Take care love you Winnie