Post Thanks / Like
    pretty
    thank you

Post Thanks / Like
    Really pretty

Post Thanks / Like
    You're welcome

Post Thanks / Like
    I like this one. I can make some squares and put this one together. Pattern seems to be in Japanese.
    ---HarriEtta

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fayrouz View Post
    That's an expensive looking bag, casual or somewhat dressy w/a high quality look. I saw two tops on there that I"d love to get a designer to do on video tutorial for me if they can get permission from original the designer. You never know what they can get worked out, I've seen it done before. But the bag you can probably do without a translate, maybe using the square layout style I used on my 1st bag, it was really easy. Good luck, show it when you're done and/or let me blog share it - or not, lol, up to you??! Love susan

This bag of mine was my first and I love the layout of the squares. It's similar to the one on this post except for a few variables like the color/yarn type/size of the squares. The main problem is that I didn't make the squares for this one so the size was out of my hands. I arranged them following one of Clare/bobwilson123's pattern of 17 squares, and I love it but wish the squares had been smaller for a smaller bag.
    I use the bag for a yarn tote and I learned a lot from it, lined it, crocheted a flap and button for it, it looks really nice. It's a lot bigger than it looks tho. In these pics the flap and button aren't on yet, I hadn't decided what to in that part yet. So layouts are the key, plus the size, then the rest is up to you!
    I want another handbag, but I did make a 2nd one that is a gray Fan & Stitch pattern bag. I'm going to re-make the handles on it tho, I'd actually like to get some handles off of a thrift store handbag to have leather straps or anything not crocheted, I'm just not happy with the ones I made for it. At least I've learned to line them good completely by hand altho a machine would be easier to make pockets inside it. I use 'fat quarters' that are usually 1.97 at WalMart, but I get mine for 1.25 at a local fabric warehouse, the one that has all the low priced yarn!! It's unbelievable that I can get the prices they have, wish I had more $$ to invest in it!

crochet bag-tote-jpg

crochet bag-tote-handles-jpg

crochet bag-tote-lining-1-jpg
    Last edited by SusansSoulShines; 06-16-2015 at 12:27 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice thank you