Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: I am Back

Post Thanks / Like

I am Back

Hi everyone,

I am not sure if i posted in here saying I would be gone a few weeks. But I am back and I have been fighting a bad cold. Today it seems to be easing up. Fingers crossed it is. Well I have been working on my mystery afghan still. I have learned a lot of new stitches with it. I need to pick up more yarn weds to finish it up. When its done I will post a pic.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome back DebbyR! I'm Scooters & it sure isn't fun having a cold at all as I just got over one myself. Hopefully, you will fully recovery soon I don't know what you "Mystery aghan" is all about but, it sure would be fun to see it when it is finished. Count me in when you are finished with it and once again, so glad you are on the mend Scooters/Suzanne

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Scooters
    Thank you for the welcome back and well wishes. The mystery afghan is with Yarn inspirations. I will be sure to post when its done.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome back!
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

5. Likes DebbyR liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    glad you are back and hope you soon feel better

Post Thanks / Like
    DebbyR, May I ask what are "Yarn Inspirations?" Scooters/Suzanne

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome back Debby! Hopefully you'll feel better today.

I'm also interested in your mystery afghan. Is it a crochet-a-long? How long have you been working on it?

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi
    Well my afghan is finished I posted in another post under pictures. Here is a link to Yarn inspirations 2015 Mystery Afghan Crochet-Along - Patterns | Yarnspirations tells you all about it. It was 10 weeks and I really enjoyed doing it.

Post Thanks / Like
    DebbyR, Your afgan is a "work of art"! It puts my simple afghans to shame. I'm just a beginner, even though I've been over the years, crocheting for over 40 years I'm starting all over again & I always made up my own patterns. I don't know how to read patterns or how to post pictures of my afghans. Yikes!!! Scooters/Suzanne

Post Thanks / Like
    Blushing well thank you Suzanne..that is so nice of you to say. I have just recently started back up with my crocheting. This is the first time i have ever done such a project i usually do all easy things lol well this wasnt all that bad to do. I use to have a hard time reading patterns also. But I just practiced and also to learn new stitches I find videos that show me.