Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
    The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like

A Message From Winnie - More Prayers Needed

Hello Everyone,

Winnie texted me today and asked me to post the latest news for her. She was at the ER all night with her sister Laura and got really sick herself. They did blood work and an EKG scan of her stomach. She has high white count and severe colitis, extreme nausea and pain in her stomach and abdomen. She didn't get home until 7:30 am and was able to sleep a while. She checked on Laura this morning and the hospital said she had a good night. Praise the Lord!

These two women still need an abundance of prayers. I know you are praying for them already and ask that you continue your petitions for their relief from pain and suffering.

God hears and answers our prayers.
    Thank you all.
    ~~ Love and Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

2. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jo Thank You for The Bad News?? Your an Angel. I have continuing Prayers going out for Laura and my Good pal Winnie. So sorry she got sick, Im really concerned for her and Prayers for Laura having a good night. Peace & Recovery Prayers. We should have a (Prayer Circle Plan a Day & Time and Everyone Have a 3 Minute Prayer for Both of Them) Love & Prayers to you also

Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    I wish them good health
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan2014 View Post
    Jo Thank You for The Bad News?? Your an Angel. I have continuing Prayers going out for Laura and my Good pal Winnie. So sorry she got sick, Im really concerned for her and Prayers for Laura having a good night. Peace & Recovery Prayers. We should have a (Prayer Circle Plan a Day & Time and Everyone Have a 3 Minute Prayer for Both of Them) Love & Prayers to you also

Susan2014

Thank you Susan. I like your idea of a prayer circle.
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    Last edited by dancingbaehr; 04-17-2015 at 05:51 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jo, thanks again for posting this for me I really appreciate it and I appreciate you. I am a little better this morning I did get some rest but it was broken up a lot from pain!! I talked to Laura's nurse she said Laura had a decent night and morning. They think she has a UTI so she is on antibiotics. I will call you when I'm not so weak ok?? Have a good day love u bunches!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Susan, thank you for your prayers and I like your idea for any one of us that's really sick I would definately do this. Thank you for praying and for caring. Have a good day love you Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Prayers are on the way! It's so hard to wait on the Lord when we want to be healed right now today! I know that this life is a time of learning and trial. If we live with faith in the Lord our lives will be blessed even in our extremities of hardship.
    Last edited by DonnaPBradshaw; 04-17-2015 at 06:47 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie2013 View Post
    Hi Jo, thanks again for posting this for me I really appreciate it and I appreciate you. I am a little better this morning I did get some rest but it was broken up a lot from pain!! I talked to Laura's nurse she said Laura had a decent night and morning. They think she has a UTI so she is on antibiotics. I will call you when I'm not so weak ok?? Have a good day love u bunches!!!
    Hi Winnie,
    I'm here for you, just let me know what you need. I'm glad you got some rest last night. Call when you are able.
    Love you.
    ~~ Jo

Post Thanks / Like
    Hoping for a wonderful and successful recovery for both!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Winnie, my prayers are continuing for you and Laura. I said a prayer this morning for you before I left to go to my procedure. I am so sorry to hear about you being sick. Please take care of yourself. I will continue to pray that Laura will be home soon. I will also tell me kids to keep you in their prayers. I haven't talked to my son for a few days so when I talk to him again I will tell him. Love you and thinking of you daily.