Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hey Everyone

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Everyone

I really need a lot of prayers. I have Plural Temporal Lobe Cyst in my brain. I don't want to be scared. But I am. I know the Lord will take care of the cysts. I don't know what the doctor is going to do. I have to go to a Neurologist 5/12/15. I just can't quit crying. Trying to be brave. But it is hard to be. I have to rest a lot. I also have to use a walker. Because I have headaches, and dizzy spells. Thank you for your many prayers all have prayered. I appreciate you all. Love & Hugs Arlene

Post Thanks / Like
    Will be praying. The dear Lord bless and keep you.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so sorry to hear about your health. I will be keeping you in my prayers. The Lord is our strength and our healer and I know that He will take away the cysts. I also had some bad news about my health yesterday and I know how hard it is. I am just so glad that I know the Lord will help you. Just know that I care and will continue to pray until you get good news.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you both. Sorry to hear about your bad health Sonetta. I will keep you in my prayers as well. He will heal you too. Thanks for the encouraging words. It really helped to hear those words. Yes, I forgot for a little while that He is our strength and our healer. Thanks. for bringing that to my attention. Yes, the Lord will always be there for us all. Thanks for caring for me. I care for you too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking of you and sending prayers and good thoughts your way that all goes well.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Arlene I will be praying for you and for your visit to the Neurologist be very careful with the dizzy spells not to fall!! It is not easy to be brave when you have your doctor telling you that you have cysts on the brain you don't have to be brave just grab onto the Lords hands and let Him guide and comfort you. You have lots of people praying for you that love and care about you I will be praying for peace in your heart. Love you Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi mash52/Arlene,
    Plural Temporal Lobe Cyst. That's a big name. Is it plural because you have more than 1 cyst? It also says temporal - maybe because it's in that part of the brain but 'temporal' is close to temporary so maybe this is temporary and with the prayers of all your friends on ct that the cysts will just get smaller until they're gone or if you have to have surgery - they will get it all. Prayers going out for you.
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sonnetta View Post
    I am so sorry to hear about your health. I will be keeping you in my prayers. The Lord is our strength and our healer and I know that He will take away the cysts. I also had some bad news about my health yesterday and I know how hard it is. I am just so glad that I know the Lord will help you. Just know that I care and will continue to pray until you get good news.
    prayers going out for you too Sonnetta