Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: 3D patterns

Post Thanks / Like

3D patterns

I am looking for pattern for the christmas tree. I saw a 3D teddy bear which I would love to do for my granddaughters for their christmas tree.

2. Likes Susan2014 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you have some pics to share? Pretty hard to imagine what you are looking for with the description you have given. Need more info please? Tree? is the tree crocheted, and teddies added? Is the teddy crocheted and placed on the tree? I am sorry, I can't picture this in my head, if you could help me with a pic, or clearer description, sure would be great. glad to help if I can.
    Warmest regards, from Central Wisconsin!,
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like

bear

Quote Originally Posted by Shaddy View Post
    Do you have some pics to share? Pretty hard to imagine what you are looking for with the description you have given. Need more info please? Tree? is the tree crocheted, and teddies added? Is the teddy crocheted and placed on the tree? I am sorry, I can't picture this in my head, if you could help me with a pic, or clearer description, sure would be great. glad to help if I can.
    sorry I don't have a picture. The bear is about 5 inches high is a Christmas ornament and crocheted. Some one suggested Leisure arts but I couldn't find it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Heres a Bear. Trying to picture 3-D bear??? more info. where did you see this?

http://www.hereandabove.com/crafts/crochet/chbear.html

Post Thanks / Like
    you can look through it.

Post Thanks / Like
    you can look through it. ??????????????????

I am sorry,I can't picture this the info just isn't enuf.
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like
    Are you looking for a 4-5" crocheted and stuffed teddy bear to hang on the Christmas tree? If so, I am sure I cam help. I am very new to this site but I'm an avid crochet pattern collector. I started collecting over 50 years ago with my grandmother's old 10 cent books. All I need I'd to be educated on how to get the pattern to you
    Some are still under copyright do I cannot legally scan the. But I have tons of duplicates I'm happy to share.

Post Thanks / Like
    I was opted to crochet baby booties for christening, I found this site but everytime I try to get on it ,it won't let me, 124024 I don't know if you heard of it, but what I'm looking for are, lacey crochet baby sandals with beads....can you direct me?

Post Thanks / Like
    Rita, you need to help us more with info, hard to figger out what you want from the little you have provided, we have oodles of things to help you with, but don't know where to start.
    Shaddy

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RitaRuff View Post
    I was opted to crochet baby booties for christening, I found this site but everytime I try to get on it ,it won't let me, 124024 I don't know if you heard of it, but what I'm looking for are, lacey crochet baby sandals with beads....can you direct me?
    Here is a pattern
    Kelly's Gift's: Beaded Crochet Baby Sandals Booties with Crochet Thread Part 1

and another you could add beads to these..
    Ravelry: Mimies Big Bow Sandals pattern by Adele Uyan
    . Good Luck...Happy Crocheting....Davena