Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

How much time do you spend on crochet per week?

Given all crochet related activities you're involved with each day, what would you say is the average amount of time you devote to this interest of yours?

This is including time spent reading and talking about the subject.

Post Thanks / Like
    I work full time and crochet a couple evenings during the week. On the weekends though, I crochet a LOT! My mom says I'm "too young" to be sitting around crocheting all the time, and that I need to get out more LOL. She's just worrying about me, that's all. I'll bet I crochet about 20 hours a week. Gosh that sounds like a lot! I've never thought about it before.

Shelley

P.S. How much do you spend time crocheting every week, LittleLilly?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLilly View Post
    Given all crochet related activities you're involved with each day, what would you say is the average amount of time you devote to this interest of yours?

This is including time spent reading and talking about the subject.
    On a weekly basis, probably about 7 hours for everything.

Post Thanks / Like
    Since I am retired and have no children at home, no husband to keep me company and my time is my own, I'm sure I spend way too much time crocheting or checking out new patterns on the internet. I love crocheting with thread and looking at all the new designs which are much more intricate than a lot of the older patterns. If I'm not crocheting, then I might be gardening, reading or on occasion, baking some bread.
    Beverly

"A desire to craft is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul!"

Post Thanks / Like
    My husband thinks I spend way too much time with crocheting! Probably about 20 hours.

Post Thanks / Like
    Since I am retired and have no kids at all and am a widow also, I tend to bounce around doing different things every day. I would say I crochet a couple of hours a day but not all at once. Sometimes I do a few rows on a project in the am when I am having coffee and watching the news. During the winter months, I tend to crochet a bit more in the evening after I get home and it is dark and I am in for the night and have the tv on. Thinking about it now, maybe 14-21 hours a week, but probably more in the middle.

Roe