Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Bright Blocks Baby Blanket

Hot off my hook! I'm so pleased with how this baby blanket turned out using bright colors and crocheting the blocks together with red yarn.

Shelley
    Attached Images Attached Images Bright Blocks Baby Blanket-img_0076-jpg Bright Blocks Baby Blanket-img_0077-jpg Bright Blocks Baby Blanket-img_0078-jpg Bright Blocks Baby Blanket-img_0079-jpg Bright Blocks Baby Blanket-img_0074-jpg 

2. Thanks Susan2014, Nova55 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Very pretty and colorful. Is that design hard, fussy??? So many of them--like it a lot.

Post Thanks / Like
    Susan, the blocks were very easy and not fussy, they worked up fast. I decided to go with the red yarn to connect them all together instead of the normal white. I wanted the colors to stand out.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Love the colors, definitely popped with the red yarn. Great job.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice! Someday I want to make one of these!! Congratulations on a job well done!

Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice. Children love those bright colors and no holes to catch the fingers and toes!
    Beverly

"A desire to craft is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul!"

Post Thanks / Like
    This is fantastic Shelley, and I'm glad you posted some pics of 'as you go', I love to watch any project from the beginning, coming together. Those are some super colors for sure, much better than white would have been!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you ladies! I loved putting this blanket together with the red yarn. I made a few blocks here and there, and when I had enough... actually way more than enough LOL... blocks I crocheted them together using a raised SC stitch. I have several leftover blocks to add to the many blocks I've already made from scraps of yarn for a large stash buster scrapghan. I still need more blocks for the size I want, so I'll continue to make them with my leftovers.

Thanks again for all your kind comments!

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Your blanket is very pretty

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, Shelley another great and very nice and bright afghan you have completed... Your hook must never leave your hand.lol
    Always a joy to see what you have accomplished... I am still working on my double wedding ring that Teri posted about making a few weaks pass... It has a lot of pieces to make but not really as complicated as I thought it was going to be... With on going health issues and good and bad days , it takes me a lot longer to get things finished than it ever use to ... I also have more than one project and of different crafts on the go ..... So what is your next project going to be? Looking forward to seeing it....Happy Crocheting.....Davena