Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: squares

Post Thanks / Like

squares

I made a couple more 6 inch squares without a pattern last night - granny squares from what I remembered - the 1st square I made has a couple of extra holes in it but it looks alright.

When we(crochet talk) were going to get together in Tennessee and it didn't work out, I had all those squares that I was going to bring so I had sent them over time for the square exchange and now only have a few left or used them all and the ones I have are ones I had made since then. Anyways, some of them I didn't think were that great. If anybody got a square from me that doesn't look that great, I'm sorry! I know we all make mistakes and we're not perfect and I'm still in the square exchange.

Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey you don't be so hard on yourself I have received lots of squares from you and I wouldn't part with any of them!!! You do a great job and besides they are made with love what could be better than that?? Take care love you Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Winnie,
    I know most of the squares I sent out look nice or even cute but I was just wondering about it. By the way I have your name for the square exchange again and I think you'll like it. I haven't sent it out yet though. I had started to put the squares together that I get from ct friends but I didn't get that far.

Post Thanks / Like
    Jean your so much like me and were not alone. No mistakes just a little extra love. You do fine. Mine are pain and I should start doing a little more fancy? Have a Great Week-End.

Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Susan,
    It doesn't have to be fancy.
    Jean Marie