Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

I live at Hazard Health and Rehabilition Center Hazard KY.
    Post Thanks / Like

In need of prayer

I am having a difficult time with depression and am not sleeping well. I am also not feeling well. I really need a breakthrough. Thank you in advance for your prayers. For I know all things are possible to them that believe.

Post Thanks / Like
    I pray that you will be able to exercise, especially walk. This is what I use to cure my depression and my not sleeping well. It works wonders. Good luck. I know God will help you in your time of need.

Post Thanks / Like
    You are in my thoughts and prayers. I know what it is like not to sleep well. I am in pain 24 hours a day. And I often don't feel well due to all that I have but the Lord has really helped me. I know He will help you also. I have slight depression due to all the illnesses that I have.

I live at Hazard Health and Rehabilition Center Hazard KY.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much for your sweet note. I fully understand as I to am in chronic pain due to all my illnesses as well.
    I will remember you in prayer as well.

In Jesus Love

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Silentcrocheter,
    How are you doing?
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    I will pray for you. After my daughter died I went into depression in 1995. I fought it very hard but I at last I listened to my sister and went on depression pills. I felt so guilty because I thought I should be able to over come it because of my faith in Christ. But the doctor explained it --that it is like a sickness --I was not getting enough of a certain chemical to my brain. Sorry I just can't think of the name. I am very glad I did it. God doesn't love me any the less for doing it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Depression is not a sign of weakness. It is an illness. I had a breakdown in 2001 and still suffer from depression. Depression is something people can't understand, especially family, because it can't be seen. They think you are selfish, weak and even lazy. If we could control it we would. Even Dr. act that way instead of trying to understand. I am on nerve pill and an anti-depressant. I had a Dr in Georgia tell me I didn't need to take it and should get off of it. So don't think you should feel guilty. It isn't your fault. Just trust in God!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I also suffer from depression but with therapy and meds I have a lot more good days than bad. Remember it's an illness it just not visible. Good.luck to you and maybe try therapy it works for me.